PDA

View Full Version : Pearl's new album release imminent

suzieq
14 Jan 2010, 17:27
Ok I'm not real sure where to put this info. because everything Pearl related is locked/closed. However, next week is going to be off the chain for the Rock Child. For those interested, Pearl's debut album Little Immaculate White Fox is due to be out January 19...and she will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live on January 20 (dates are for in the US). Pearl's new website is up and running at www.cheersloverock.com [internationally :)].

Suzieq

AndyK
14 Jan 2010, 17:43
Worth a thread of it's own. so split from the original location.

suzieq
14 Jan 2010, 18:41
Thanks AndyK.

Dave
19 Jan 2010, 20:42
It is out! Get it!!!

djfierce
19 Jan 2010, 21:52
waiting for it to imported thru amazon, seems the only way to get it in the uk

suzieq
19 Jan 2010, 21:56
Mine is on the way. Amazon sent me an email....it has shipped :)

Dave
19 Jan 2010, 21:57
Going to buy it on amazon.com mp3 tonight!

djfierce
19 Jan 2010, 23:02
it seems the mp3 download isn't available in the uk :-( will just have to exercise patience lol

Megan
20 Jan 2010, 03:51
i pre-ordered mine from Amazon... i can't wait for it to get here!!!! :) I'm sure it will be great... she has an awesome voice!

Vickip
20 Jan 2010, 04:27
i pre-ordered mine from Amazon... i can't wait for it to get here!!!! :) I'm sure it will be great... she has an awesome voice!

I got mine today ... and it is great :-)

suzieq
20 Jan 2010, 04:32
I got mine today ... and it is great :-)

Vicki, did you preorder too? My shipment says it'll be here by Jan. 26. Seems like a long time. If I don't get it in the mail by the weekend, I will probably end up getting it at the store. I can't wait to hear it.

Suzieq

Vickip
20 Jan 2010, 05:32
Vicki, did you preorder too? My shipment says it'll be here by Jan. 26. Seems like a long time. If I don't get it in the mail by the weekend, I will probably end up getting it at the store. I can't wait to hear it.

Suzieq

Yes, I had pre-ordered it from Amazon.com. I was pleasantly surprised that I got it today :-) January 26th does seem like a long time ... I would think you should get it by this weekend at the latest.

Elijah's way
21 Jan 2010, 17:01
Is Meat Loaf really on this cd?

djfierce
21 Jan 2010, 18:10
i didnt think he was :? I know pearl is on his new one but didnt think he had done anything on Pearls.

Elijah's way
21 Jan 2010, 18:23
the reason I asked is because there was a rumor that he sang a song with her on her cd

djfierce
21 Jan 2010, 19:11
i'm pretty sure that's backwards, she sang a song with him on his album. I've seen the tracklist and ordered the cd, and there is no mention of Meat being on there. Pearl posted quite a while ago that she had been recording with her dad, but that was his album, looking forward to hearing that :-)

I havent got my copy yet so maybe someone who has can tell but tbh i've bought it cos Pearl is an awesome artist, she doesnt need her dad on there imo.

Vickip
21 Jan 2010, 19:25
i'm pretty sure that's backwards, she sang a song with him on his album. I've seen the tracklist and ordered the cd, and there is no mention of Meat being on there. Pearl posted quite a while ago that she had been recording with her dad, but that was his album, looking forward to hearing that :-)

I havent got my copy yet so maybe someone who has can tell but tbh i've bought it cos Pearl is an awesome artist, she doesnt need her dad on there imo.

You're exactly right .... Meat didn't sing on Pearl's new CD :-)
But when I listen to her singing Whore (which I really like btw), I keep visualizing Meat singing it when he opened the shows during the HOTD Tour in 2005.

Vickip
21 Jan 2010, 19:30
For those of you who weren't able to watch Pearl on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, here's a link to where you can see her performance :

http://focuseddistortion.blogspot.com/

djfierce
21 Jan 2010, 20:17
Thanks alot Vicki

All i can say is WOW!! Love that girls voice :cool:

Hurry up cd!!!!

Bubbles
21 Jan 2010, 21:10
disabled for my country......:(

i tell you what, thats racism, folks

Jeanie
22 Jan 2010, 02:46
Thanks, Vicki. :)

J. xo

Megan
22 Jan 2010, 04:00
i got my CD today :) sounds great.. on my ipod for my trip tomorrow... just watched Jimmy Kimmel (i recorded it) and the videos Vicki posted.. Pearl was great! the cd is great! i will wear it out waiting for Meat's cd to come out!:-P

Vickip
22 Jan 2010, 05:02

They're disabled on YouTube :??: I'm sorry to hear that Bubbles ...

Vickip
22 Jan 2010, 05:02
You're welcome Jeanie :))

Vickip
22 Jan 2010, 05:04
Thanks alot Vicki

All i can say is WOW!! Love that girls voice :cool:

Hurry up cd!!!!

You're welcome :))
I love her voice too ... I'm really looking forward to the duet she's doing with Meat on his new CD !

Sarahdk23
22 Jan 2010, 06:26

I have the same problem! Disabled for Denmark as well....and you are right...definitely racism! ;-)

Bubbles
22 Jan 2010, 09:19
Only just now found out how you make it work: Change the country to "worldwide" on the front page then go searching for the vids. For me it works then.....although only for one video then it automatically sets back to Germany.

Pearl really rocked, i can confirm it now :D And she looked great, liked these ribbons in her hair.

Sarge
22 Jan 2010, 11:48
They're disabled on YouTube :??: I'm sorry to hear that Bubbles ...

Obviously you're not supposed to watch content of Jimmy Kimmel Live outside the U.S. (?) But that's a minor problem. YouTube is currently blocking music videos for German users in general. When you go to Bruce Springsteen's channel, for example, you can watch short messages from the Boss and cover versions of his songs but the original versions are inaccessible. :angry:

Pearl really rocked, i can confirm it now :D

Yes, a very cool performance! I like Rock Child best. By the way, does the band line-up change from time to time? They had another bass player and another guitar player when I saw them live.

Smithie
22 Jan 2010, 16:13
Awesome album

Dave
25 Jan 2010, 18:51
I cannot wait to get home to listen to Howard Stern. From reading Pearl Aday's tweets today, Howard and the gang played two of her songs and liked them!

Dave
25 Jan 2010, 18:55
According to MarksFriggin.com ( http://www.marksfriggin.com/index2.htm - Link may not be safe for viewing at work due to the nature of Howard Stern's show being quite literally uncensored) they have posted the following:

Meat Loaf's Daughter's Music. 01/25/10. 8:35am

I will see what I can do to record it, but making NO PROMISES, as I am on a stupid Vista computer at home where I can do this.