PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS MEAT

Vickip
24 Dec 2009, 14:37
Meat .....

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!
Congratulations again on the CD :)) See you on tour in 2010 :cheer:

Vicki xo

allrevvedup
24 Dec 2009, 16:45
Happy Christmas (Happy Holidays) Sir Loaf

Looking forward to the new album with great interest

lisa01
24 Dec 2009, 17:25
To Meat Loaf and the neverland express i would like to wish you a very merry christmas and a very happy new year and congratulations on the new album i cant wait until it comes out. hope to see you all live in newcastle soon. take care with lots of love and best wishes to you all love from lisa01

RSG
24 Dec 2009, 17:58
Merry Xmas Sir Loaf and NLE. Happy new year. And you should drop by NB, Canada when you tour! ;)

Battybarb
24 Dec 2009, 19:15
Merry xmas and happy new year
really looking forward to the new album
all the best for 2010
x

The Flying Mouse
24 Dec 2009, 19:23
:twisted: Merry Christmas Meat.
Hope the new years brings good health, happiness, and some whoop ass chart positions :mrgreen:

Kathy
24 Dec 2009, 20:00
Merry Christmas, Meat! I'm so happy for you, having finished your new CD! You look so pleased and proud in your last couple tweets, it's obvious you've done a bang-up job, and I'm really looking forward to it! As is the whole rest of the Meaty world, lol! You just have the very best Christmas ever, full of love and peace and all things good :D
All my love, Kathy

Jayd
24 Dec 2009, 20:43
Merry Christmas to Meat and family, also to the band and to everyone on MLUKFC. :D

rocketwaveuk
24 Dec 2009, 21:59
To all Meat Loaf fans , wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy 2010 , and Meat Loaf health and happiness for making this another special year for all his fans , with many more to come , best wishes to Meat , Pearl and family and the rest of the band .

Gordon.

suzieq
24 Dec 2009, 23:50
Meat,
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
Lots of love,
Suzanne

meat_loaf
25 Dec 2009, 12:16
Merry Christmas Meat Loaf wishing you all the best in the year to come i hope you and your family are keeping wrapped up warm. :D

CarylB
25 Dec 2009, 12:20
Have a wonderfully Happy Christmas Meat, and may next year bring you all the success you deserve .. be well, be happy and most of all .. have fun!

Caryl xo

carole
25 Dec 2009, 13:09
Have a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for the new year. Really looking forward to the new album and seeing you on tour next year.

Carole