sorry officer!

dottie
20 May 2003, 19:39
It's a tiredhouse

sorry officer!

Forgive ignorance "tiredhouse"?

Jen
21 May 2003, 01:55
If you meant 'houses' I think that's supposed to represent the self, with different rooms and floors indicating different aspects of the self. Ground floor represents what's currently going on in your life, upper floors represent your spiritual awareness or your higher self while lower floors symbolise your subconcious mind.

You could try a search on Google for a lot more information.

Jen

Shane
21 May 2003, 02:21
You have to be careful not to over analyse dreams or to exclude other explanations for a dream. This sort of dream analysis is very Freudian. There are many different opinions in the psychological world as to whether dreams mean something important, what they mean (if anything), and what purpose dreams serve. One common school of thought is that dreams are merely the brain's processing of thoughts you had during the day.

The Flying Mouse
21 May 2003, 15:24
:twisted: I have two re-occuring dreams.

One is of flying (very apropiate for my name :lol: )but of having very little control over where i'm going.It seems sometimes that i'm trying to reach the ground,but when i'm nearly there a gust of wind sends me flying back up into the sky :? .

The other (and no,this isn't a joke) is of meeting Meat.I've met him in the strangest places 8O .The weirdest one was when he was doing a concert at my old school.Which is strange because I haven't set foot in the place for 9 or 10 years :roll: .I remember that my old Maths teacher had set up a cloakroom and as I was giving him my coat,he said he would introduce me to Meat.For some reason I didn't get to see him so I went home.Next thing,a limo turns up and Meat gets out and walks in.He says he's sorry that he missed me after the show,so he's poped in to say hi.I give Meat a cigar from the cigar box on my desk,and my mum's running around looking for the camera.We have a quick chat,have a picture taken and then he leaves.
The moment I always wake up at,is when I realise that I forgot to get my copy of Bat Out Of Hell signed 8O .When I first wake up i'm always frustrated because I forgot again :? .I think that if I can remember in the dream to get the album signed the dreams might stop.I hope so anyway.It's driving me round the bend :lol: .

Anyone got any possible interperetations?

Bren
21 May 2003, 16:42
Don't know Mouse,no good at that sort of thing...could try asking Aunty Sin! :lol: :lol:

leather lady
21 May 2003, 17:32
:D hi There well flying mouse i think i can find an answer to your dream.
I think the first dream is you acting out your need to be in control, by you falling that is a symbol of you failing and just when you think you have something turns up. Say that in real life you have lost one job then gained another just when you feel you are not in control lets say of your finaces. I feel this is a big thing for you maybe you are up one minute then not the next. So when you sleep you subconsasly think about your life. and as for your second dream i think that is just your big obsession for meat loaf. I bet there are loads of people here who dream about meat loaf everynight. And a lot more wishing they would wake up next to him. :lol:

Chris
21 May 2003, 19:04
Last night i dreamt that I was eating a giant marshmallow - and when i woke up this morning I couldn't find my pillow!!!

Seriously though, i don't tend to think you can read too much into dreams. Firmly subscribe to the school that says they are just the brain processing your days thoughts!

heat
22 May 2003, 05:13
Mousie - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read your post yesterday and thought to myself - wow - i've NEVER dreamt about meeting Meat, and lo and behold - i dream about him tonight :D

Nothing rude :( , but it was quite surreal...

I dreamt that there was a knock on the front door, hubbs answered it, and it was Meat and some mates of his. Hubbs invited them in, apparently hubbs knew him and they got on well, i was speechless, and then panicked cos i hadn't hoovered and the dishes were still in the sink... 8O
Meat made himself comfy in hubbs fave chair, and i asked if he'ds sign my concert tickets??? He said yeah :P then when he was signing them he said that he was gonna take me shopping cos i hadn't got any eggs in and he wanted some fried egg butties, and i had a distinct lack of beer - hubbs had drunk it all, and meat wanted to get some Red Top beer. I asked him if that was the same as Black Label, and he said sure :D He then asked me if i was ready to go with him, i was still in me PJ's - teddy bear ones!!! but i said yes anyways...and thats when i woke up cos my little boy was crying!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Really weird - that was my first Meaty dream ever!!!

Here's hoping it won't be the last!!!!

Heat
xxx

The Flying Mouse
22 May 2003, 14:02
:twisted: Don't mention it Heat.
Actually,i've probibilly cursed you :( .The first few dreams are pretty cool,like WOW,it's like i'm talking to Meat :D .Then you get a bit frustrated after a few more dreams because you always wake up feeling disapointed when you realise that again it was only a dream :? .Then you get to the point where your screaming for god's sake Meat,leave me alone and let me get some f......g sleep :lmao:
If I can just remember in my dream to get that autograph hopefully I might get some peace :zzz: .
Is it a blessing?
is it a curse?
It just wont quit.

BTW,fried egg butties :lmao:

heat
22 May 2003, 16:12
Mousie - believe you me, i really don't think that a dream that has Meat in it would ever be a curse!!! The more the merrier :P

And as for fried egg butties...i wonder DOES he like em??? i make a mean one :D

Heat
xxx

Kat
23 May 2003, 00:39
Hey Mouse!

I'd say that the Meat dream was probably some kinda thing about you subconciously wanting Meat to recognise and know you. If you dreamt u saw him at ur old school maybe that was a good time in your life or holds meaning for you as yourself for some reason. I figure we all know alot about Meat and what he's doing and what he thinks about alot of stuff but obviously he doesn't know anything about us. Since friendships are supposed to be 2 way maybe it's an unknown desire to let Meat who you are as a person by showing him ur past?

As for the house dreams thanks for the info!!! That's really cool and put into context makes alot of sense! If houses respresent your self, and the higher levels you're spiritual elf that would explain why when I got to the attic in my dream no one was home!!!!

I do like Freud alot and think there is an awful lot in what he says but when it comes to recurring dreams/nightmares or even very vivid dreams, I think there is more to it than brain processes.

Finished waffling now
Cherio! lol

The Flying Mouse
03 Sep 2003, 15:14
:twisted: OK,last night's was weird even by my standards 8O .
I was walking past a coffee shop in town that had some tables outside.
Guess who just happened to be sitting at one of the tables :roll: .Hi Meat.Long time no see :? .He's sitting there having a cup of coffee with Pearl,Amanda and another woman.
Anyway,I went over to say hello and he asked me to take him to the nearest TSB (an english bank) branch because he needed to open a new bank account.
We all get into a taxi.I'm in the passanger seat trying to tell the driver where the bank is while everyone else is squashed in the back.
For some reason we just couldn't find the bank.Meat was getting fed up so we all got out the taxi and invaded a womans house and asked her if we could use her phone to ring another cab.
Last thing I remember,we're all stood in this poor woman's kitchen waiting for the new taxi to arrive.
8O 8O 8O 8O

Chris
03 Sep 2003, 15:24
Mousie, Next time Carol makes you mushrooms, don't eat them!!!!!!!!

The Flying Mouse
03 Sep 2003, 15:28
:twisted: Thank's for the advice Chris :lmao:

Tim
03 Sep 2003, 15:33
If you are flying in your dreams, that can also mean that you want to be free. That you are very bound to some things, and that you need some more freedom, get away from the things.

The Flying Mouse
03 Sep 2003, 15:44
:twisted: I think the flying dream was a loss of control thing Tim.Every time I tried to get to the ground I flew back up again :? .
Thankfully,I haven't had that dream for a while :D .
I'm still being stalked by Meat from time to time though :lol:

heat
03 Sep 2003, 16:33
I'm still being stalked by Meat from time to time though :lol:

And you think of this as a bad thing???? 8O

sherrie87
07 Sep 2003, 19:12
I finally had an ML dream! (Though I was hoping for something a bit steamier, :oops: it was interesting.) I was on a deep sea fishing trip (why? I hate boats- even in my dream I was eating anti-nausea crackers the whole time!) that was some sort of fundraiser for a children's medical charity. We were to fish, and to bid on all sorts of other things that were listed in a booklet. Much to my surprise, everything in the book was related to ML! There were backstage packages for every show on the tour, complete with a meal with ML and postshow party, starting at $10,000 per show. There was an auction for ML's black guitar, for some reason in my dream my sister-in-law's college roommate won this and gave it to me because she had never heard of ML. Finally, the last item was a letter that ML would write to the winner, answering any questions he or she could possible have about his life and career. I was bidding on that one, when Meat suddenly shows up to tell me (very politely) that he is never playing Paradise live again and leaves. My subconscious must be a very scattered and messy place, as I have little idea what any of this means! :??:

Sherrie

CarolM
07 Sep 2003, 19:24
Mousie has dreams of Meat lucky sod :lol: ,all i dream of is falling from very big buildings :( i wake up before i get to the bottom though ,phew . :wink: