PDA

View Full Version : A, B or C List

Jayd
10 Sep 2009, 12:26
Was watching a documentary last night on Sky about celebrities, and what category they fall into in Hollywood, or the US full stop. It was kinda interesting to see how A list of a few years back like Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson etc are still A list, where some A list from a few years ago, are now B or C. In music you have Madonna who was A list, and still is ? My question is, where do you think Meat falls into now. Now I don't usually think about A, B and C lists, they all have a job to do, and most still do it well, just that it's been bugging me all morning to think what list Meat would fall into. :D

nikox1
10 Sep 2009, 12:39
Was watching a documentary last night on Sky about celebrities, and what category they fall into in Hollywood, or the US full stop. It was kinda interesting to see how A list of a few years back like Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson etc are still A list, where some A list from a few years ago, are now B or C. In music you have Madonna who was A list, and still is ? My question is, where do you think Meat falls into now. Now I don't usually think about A, B and C lists, they all have a job to do, and most still do it well, just that it's been bugging me all morning to think what list Meat would fall into. :D

well it depends? madonna loves been the centre of attention [ so craves the limelight ] where meat is more private, so madonna will do anything for attention, where meat will appear in promo stuff and promote albums etc etc,, meat will appear in things when its to do with hes job [ when he has to ]
so if meat wanted to hog the headlines all the time? he could do things like walk down LA with no clothes on:D , so i would say meats a b list celeb by choice:D,, anyway the whole celeb world is false

bobbin
10 Sep 2009, 19:18
C imo

And i dont think thats a bad thing