PDA

View Full Version : "it's all coming back to me now" video theory.

babybat
08 Aug 2009, 06:28
i just finished watching the video for "it's all coming back to me now" i have a theory about marion raven and meatloafs charcters, i believe that they were married to eachother in the beginning then when they go to the mask ball meat's character is paying more attention to other women and marion's character becomes very upset, also if you slow down part of the video you see a ghost of a unknown male, this male shows back up after marion leaves the ball upset and drives away, just as she drives the car off the road you can see the figure of the unknown male standing in the road watching her, also when the car crashes you know it is marion's character that has died as the hand you see through the door is wearing the exact bracelet that she wore to the ball. also i may be over reaching but the lyrics "you are history with the slamming of the door" are said just moments before marion's character dies.

nikox1
08 Aug 2009, 14:17
i just finished watching the video for "it's all coming back to me now" i have a theory about marion raven and meatloafs charcters, i believe that they were married to eachother in the beginning then when they go to the mask ball meat's character is paying more attention to other women and marion's character becomes very upset, also if you slow down part of the video you see a ghost of a unknown male, this male shows back up after marion leaves the ball upset and drives away, just as she drives the car off the road you can see the figure of the unknown male standing in the road watching her, also when the car crashes you know it is marion's character that has died as the hand you see through the door is wearing the exact bracelet that she wore to the ball. also i may be over reaching but the lyrics "you are history with the slamming of the door" are said just moments before marion's character dies.

attention to detail then?:D

lisa01
08 Aug 2009, 18:25
I have seen meat loafs version of its all coming back to me now video i thought it was a fantastic video i really enjoyed watching that video. i personaly think meat loaf version of the song is a lot better than celine deons version