PDA

View Full Version : RealMeatLoaf: Meat and Rob's cooking show! --> http://yttwt.com/nn2fe

RSSRobot
10 Jun 2009, 04:29
RealMeatLoaf: Meat and Rob's cooking show! --> http://yttwt.com/nn2fe

More... (http://twitter.com/RealMeatLoaf/statuses/2098035117)

Pudding
10 Jun 2009, 06:20
Well done Mr RSSRobot, I think you've finally pulled your finger out of your ass and started posting updates of twitter videos and not get beaten by a girl.

RadioMaster
10 Jun 2009, 08:36
are they actually recording songs or just goofing around? lol

Sarge
10 Jun 2009, 12:17
He probably read your recent posting:

to be honest, I'd rather have 1 good and 6 crappy videos a week, than only one that is(/could be) good. That daily basis is a good thing.

:twisted:

I assume we won't get to see much "serious" footage from the actual recording process at the moment to keep people from hearing (and discussing) songs too early.

For crying out loud
10 Jun 2009, 12:24
you lot are so negative, your either complain that he's to private and you want to see what he's up too, or your unhappy at the amount he's showing! some fans you lot are! you should be pleased your getting to see him daily, and stop taking him so seriously, he's having a laugh with this!

AndrewG
10 Jun 2009, 12:36
you lot are so negative, your either complain that he's to private and you want to see what he's up too, or your unhappy at the amount he's showing! some fans you lot are! you should be pleased your getting to see him daily, and stop taking him so seriously, he's having a laugh with this!

Yup I would have to agree FCOL. Although I can be quite sarcastic myself and certainly appreciate that type of humour I probably wouldn't be hanging around here much either if people were talking like that about me. Sorry but it is the truth.

Think the vids thing is great. And the comment I read about that he should only be talking about albums and tours is just ridiculous as he cannot possible be talking about that constantly as much as he records and tours already. It's insane that people try to pull him down for that imo.

However FCOL I don't think Sarge and Radiomaster are actually dishing him here at all but there are certainly some board members whining a bit at the mo.

Sarge
10 Jun 2009, 12:57
You apparently got me totally wrong. I like the videos, I just stated in earlier postings that I don't necessarily need at least one sentence or video a day. It's really hard to remain entertaining and informative if people expect something from you on a daily basis.

My last posting was a response to RadioMaster's comment regarding the content of the videos. If you want a video a day, you can't expect them all to be equally good, especially not within the first week(s) of recording the album.

Please explain when / where I "dished" Meat Loaf, you won't find any posting from me here slating him.

Pudding
10 Jun 2009, 23:26
you lot are so negative

When you say 'you lot' exactly who are the 'you' or are you tarring everyone with the same brush?