PDA

View Full Version : CHSIB review on Amazon UK website

sherrie87
14 May 2003, 04:44
There is a really interesting (and generally positive) review on the Amazon.co.uk site, right below the entry to purchase CHSIB. It's worth a read, but my favorite line is about the single CHSIB:

"the mighty soft-metal title track--one of a number of songs copenned by James Michael and Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx--is so overbearingly beefy it can only be likened to being seduced on the sofa by someone from World Wrestling Entertainment ."

Interesting choice of metaphors- he ends by saying the record is "noisy polished fun all around". The link for the whole review is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008R0Z4/qid%3D1049165123/sr%3D2-1/ref%3Dsr%5F2%5F3%5F1/202-0767285-8918251

Sherrie (who is actually quite a fan of the WWE!)

Biscuit
14 May 2003, 05:46
Ditto Sherri ;) I wouldn't mind playing CHSIB while getting amorous with Triple H...though I'm sure Steph would have something to say about it :)

Biscuit
14 May 2003, 05:48
Whoops double post

badger
14 May 2003, 13:53
Ditto Sherri ;) I wouldn't mind playing CHSIB while getting amorous with Triple H

8O outrageous!

Although my girlfriend would agree with you :) I can't say there are too many nice girls in WWF now though :(

ABH
14 May 2003, 14:08
Hi

This is the first time I write to this forum, so I hope I get it right.

Well, I've only had the CHSIBM for about 2 days, but I can say now that it's not my favorite Meat album. The first one I bought was a live album, but after that I bought Bat I, and this is the best - At least I think so.

AnneBeth :oops: :lol: :D

dottie
15 May 2003, 21:00
Hi

This is the first time I write to this forum, so I hope I get it right.

Well, I've only had the CHSIBM for about 2 days, but I can say now that it's not my favorite Meat album. The first one I bought was a live album, but after that I bought Bat I, and this is the best - At least I think so.

AnneBeth :oops: :lol: :D

Welcome Annbeth

ABH
16 May 2003, 10:02
Thanks Dottie !

AnneBeth :D