http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlwMmlEnCQ

RadioMaster
05 May 2009, 21:17
:?

I still prefer the Loaf

allrevvedup
05 May 2009, 21:36
doesn't do much for me...

but then when the loaf's current life version of AFL isn't what it once was, it does leave it open to interpretation.

Pudding
05 May 2009, 23:31
He doesn't do much for me either. I thought his album was going to have some Steinman tracks on it, with Steinman actually involved according to Rhydian, turns out the Welsh shagger of sheep was talking shite.

Pud :twisted:

allrevvedup
06 May 2009, 00:07
or jim said to him..."yes of course i'll work with you" and just didn't give him a timeframe

Rob cavallo may be a faster version of steinman in terms of producer loads of albums in a short amount of time.

Pudding
06 May 2009, 01:39
Cavallo is nothing like Steinman. Just because you produce a load of albums in a short space of time doesn't mean that the albums are any good, and looking at his partial discography on wikipedia they're not..jmho.

RadioMaster
06 May 2009, 08:38
guess we'll just have to wait and see...

allrevvedup
06 May 2009, 09:46
Cavallo is nothing like Steinman. Just because you produce a load of albums in a short space of time doesn't mean that the albums are any good, and looking at his partial discography on wikipedia they're not..jmho.

who said anything about quality...though dizzy up the girl is good

Pudding
06 May 2009, 10:11
who said anything about quality...though dizzy up the girl is good

I'm sorry I was making the natural assumption when you said "Rob cavallo may be a faster version of steinman" that you was talking about quality too.

~Helen~
06 May 2009, 21:36
for what my opinion's worth...

(background to opinion first) when rhydian was on xfactor i was very impressed by the bloke, I love AFL particularly...but whilst I can't deny rhydian still has a great voice...i thought this performance was boring!! i've never heard these two songs and thought they were boring before...but it just really did nothing for me. what a shame! thanks for posting though, was interesting to see the performances.

lisa01
06 May 2009, 22:34
I loved Rhydian Roberts live on the x factor i loved his take on meat loafs song id do anything for love but i wont do that. my first thought was WOW he is fantastic i am a rhydian fan and i know rhydian did me proud as a meat loaf fan and i know meat loaf will be proud of rhydian as well. i really disagree with everything that pudding said about Rhydian Roberts. i think Rhydian has a fantastic voice and he is just as good as Meat loaf himself. from lisa01

Monstro
06 May 2009, 22:57
i really disagree with everything that pudding said about Rhydian Roberts. i think Rhydian has a fantastic voice and he is just as good as Meat loaf himself. from lisa01

Sorry but I'm with Pud on this one, I watched the clip of his live show and thought he completely killed the two Meat/Steinman songs. Although his singing on X Factor was good I always thought he was somewhat wooden on stage and what I saw of his live show has done nothing to change my opinion.

As for the "just as good as Meat" quote........I doubt anyone will even remember Rhydian in half the time that's Meat's been around.

Pudding
06 May 2009, 23:00
i really disagree with everything that pudding said about Rhydian Roberts.

Now there's a shocker :retard: but what parts exactly do you disagree with Lisa01?

duke knooby
06 May 2009, 23:32
i really disagree with everything that pudding said about Rhydian Roberts.

in fairness... Pud was correct... Rhydian IS Welsh :-P

AndyK
06 May 2009, 23:54
I thought Rhydian showed some promise when he was on X Factor, but that promised hasn't materialised at all and from what I've seen and heard he just sounds like a second rate pub singer now.

Ma.Ra
09 May 2009, 00:49
OMG too much pathos!:?
IMO there are just few person which can play with pathos without looking stupid.:-P (and Meat is one of them).

tonyloaf
09 May 2009, 01:19
buttlins all over it! whos the pearl wana be in the back ground lol

Evil One
09 May 2009, 01:25
I've never thought much of Rhydian.