PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracies Abound....

Chris
12 May 2003, 22:44
From the Daily Mail, "Wicked Whispers" column. Monday May 12th 2003

AND FINALLY Rock star turned actor Meat Laof claims he knows for a fact that Lee Harvey Oswald did not assassinate U.S. President John F. Kennedy. Dallas born Meat Loaf, 16 at the time JFK was gunned down and whose policeman father Wesley Aday was an acquaintance of Oswald's killer Jack Ruby, whispers: "It definitely wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald - and that's not my theory, I just know things. But I can't saym anymore. I've been threatened so I've got to keep very quiet. I didn't see the assassination, but I was at the hospital when he [JFK] got there."

Narrow escape then Mr loaf?

[/quote]

Kat
12 May 2003, 22:55
hahahahahhahahahaha
Loafy knows all!!
I wonder if he knows who killed ~~~~ robin? :twisted:

Kat
12 May 2003, 22:56
why does the work c*ck get edited? I was reffering to the name duh!

sherrie87
13 May 2003, 01:50
There is a story about the day that JFK was killed in ML's book, and it is really interesting. He even says that he was shown on the evening news and appeared in the background of some well known pictures. Someday I'll have to track down some of those pics, it would be very interesting to see. Now, this topic brings up another "year of birth" issue- if ML was born in 1951, he would have been 12 years old at the time of the JFK shooting. If he were born in 1947 (as is often said) he would be 16, as this article says. He also said he was driving with a friend- odd for a 12 year old, yes? The mystery (which really doesn't matter, honestly) deepens about ML's birth year.

Sherrie

original sin
13 May 2003, 22:01
:twisted: sounds like a job for Mulder and Scully :twisted: