PDA

View Full Version : GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER LIVE!!!

Wario
11 Jan 2009, 11:27
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!!!

GXeupG5_W6A

MeatGrl1
11 Jan 2009, 11:37
Great find !!

Never knew he did this live :shock: !!

Wario
11 Jan 2009, 11:40
Great find !!

Never knew he did this live :shock: !!

Thanks a friend of mine on youtube wanted some views on videos so i sent him this. I was debating whether ta upload it as theres a few glitches, but hope the video gets good ratings for him

MeatGrl1
11 Jan 2009, 11:41
Where is it from ?

I mean the show not the song LOL

Wario
11 Jan 2009, 12:30
Where is it from ?

I mean the show not the song LOL

Sadly, i dont know the show's name.

Its on this VHS my dad had. It was this song and then skipped to BBIS and then it went to the Joan rivers Interview

MeatGrl1
11 Jan 2009, 12:44
I LOVE the Joans River intervierw, it's so funny :)) !!

Or the bits I've seen on ROL is anyway :lol:.

RadioMaster
11 Jan 2009, 12:48
nice one

Siobhan
11 Jan 2009, 17:56
cool - my brother has the same guitar as Meat is playing just its all black...

Sarge
11 Jan 2009, 18:39
Sounds much better live than on the record. :-)

cool - my brother has the same guitar as Meat is playing just its all black...

It's a Gibson Les Paul and I'm gonna buy one although they are quite expensive - but they sound awesome. :metal:

mszee
11 Jan 2009, 19:49

Just shows you what a production can do for the record...virtually make it or break it...

Thanks, Chris, for posting...

Just confirms how misspent 80's were...the band looks great, Meat looked great...voice sounds good...argh...

Siobhan
11 Jan 2009, 20:50
It's a Gibson Les Paul and I'm gonna buy one although they are quite expensive - but they sound awesome. :metal:

Sounds awsome I agree but not when my 13 year old brother is playing it 24/7and the same 4 or 5 tunes over and over again!

~Helen~
11 Jan 2009, 21:41

I've wanted one for years. But I already have two guitars I can barely play so a third seems wasteful ;)

Just shows you what a production can do for the record...virtually make it or break it...

Thanks, Chris, for posting...

Just confirms how misspent 80's were...the band looks great, Meat looked great...voice sounds good...argh...

I second all of the above. It's an excellent find :-) - and that's commenting about a song I'm not particular keen on!

Sarge
12 Jan 2009, 11:08
Sadly, i dont know the show's name.

I believe it was "Nightlife".