PDA

View Full Version : Meat Loaf should really wash his hair

RadioMaster
28 Dec 2008, 16:35
at least in this photo (http://www.orlok.com/hair/holding/photographs/hair/images/Detroit1.jpg)of him from the time he was playing in "Hair".

For crying out loud
28 Dec 2008, 17:12
i'de still date him! He just looks a bit hippy :D

KNG
28 Dec 2008, 17:23
it`s 70's!

For crying out loud
28 Dec 2008, 17:32
yep, and im still bitter that i missed it (by quite a few years)

~Helen~
28 Dec 2008, 18:41
yep, and im still bitter that i missed it (by quite a few years)

and I'm grateful that I did. Not because I have anything against the 70s (in fact I'm sure I missed out on a great deal of amazing stuff) but because it means I'm still under 30 :-P

Wario
29 Dec 2008, 00:18
Meat was never good in long hair. His short hair appearance just flows better

I'm such a fruit lol

For crying out loud
29 Dec 2008, 00:33
grrr!!! long haired, young meat rules!!!!! he's gorgeous!

A Slice Of English
29 Dec 2008, 08:45
I think the short hair suits him now but back then, he fitted the long-hair image and made it work. I actually think his hair looks pretty cool in that photo! My mum used to love him when he looked like that!

God, that makes Meat sound really old!!

Blackkat13
01 Jan 2009, 04:17
I seen that photo before, yeah it looks like it needed a washing, but again that was back in the day. Could be worst could have been took when grudge was in. LOL

carole
01 Jan 2009, 14:59
I think the short hair suits him now but back then, he fitted the long-hair image and made it work. I actually think his hair looks pretty cool in that photo! My mum used to love him when he looked like that!

God, that makes Meat sound really old!!

I agree, I loved him with long hair back then, and it suited him then, but I love how he has his hair now, I think it's really sexy, and the short hair suits him now.

Carole

Battybarb
02 Jan 2009, 18:55
i loved him with long hair and i agree with Carole ,short hair does suit him now...

mszee
04 Jan 2009, 03:46
LOL...only on this forum the thread about greasy hair turns into love letters...

For crying out loud
05 Jan 2009, 00:40
lol! i know, great innit :D

belladonna-took
05 Jan 2009, 01:10

it's only slightly greasy isn't it! So not a problem:lol::drool::drool:

Sorry Zina, some of us are beyond help it seems. Just try and be patient!:-P:lol:

mszee
05 Jan 2009, 03:08

Well, more like spooky...but ok...

For crying out loud
07 Jan 2009, 00:09
ha ha just converted another, my corridor mate at uni! she had no idea about meatloaf or his music so i lent her BOOH and now we have one more, do we have enough to take over the world yet? :twisted:

belladonna-took
07 Jan 2009, 18:20
ha ha just converted another, my corridor mate at uni! she had no idea about meatloaf or his music so i lent her BOOH and now we have one more, do we have enough to take over the world yet? :twisted:

have you showed her enough pics...and played some of the videos yet? No harm in doing the job properly:D:lol:

MeatGrl1
07 Jan 2009, 18:37
I actually really like this photo, and I think give or take that was the whole part of his character in Hair, given that every TV apperance etc his locks seem clean and washed though to be honest I'm not looking too closely at Meat's hair :shock: !!!

mszee
07 Jan 2009, 20:03
And here I thought Hair was about Vietnam War...

For crying out loud
07 Jan 2009, 22:21
have you showed her enough pics...and played some of the videos yet? No harm in doing the job properly:D:lol:

i sneaked hits out of hell (the videos) into the cd pile i gave her. :twisted: haven't bombarded with to many pics yet she's new, dont want to overwhelm her (scare her):shock:, i do have a lot of pictures and stuff in my tiny uni room!!!:D:D

belladonna-took
08 Jan 2009, 13:58
i sneaked hits out of hell (the videos) into the cd pile i gave her. :twisted: haven't bombarded with to many pics yet she's new, dont want to overwhelm her (scare her):shock:, i do have a lot of pictures and stuff in my tiny uni room!!!:D:D

Good girl! Hits Out of Hell is perfect!! A copy of Bad Attitude Live would be good too.. you have seen that i take it?:faint::drool:

carole
08 Jan 2009, 23:54
Good girl! Hits Out of Hell is perfect!! A copy of Bad Attitude Live would be good too.. you have seen that i take it?:faint::drool:

Even better would be his more recent stuff, like 3 Bats Live or the MSO DVD, they showcase a wide range of his stuff from the original BOOH through to his current Bat 3 album.

Carole

RadioMaster
09 Jan 2009, 09:32
Even better would be his more recent stuff, like 3 Bats Live or the MSO DVD, they showcase a wide range of his stuff from the original BOOH through to his current Bat 3 album.

Carole

dont know if that would help lol

For crying out loud
10 Jan 2009, 01:47
course! bad attitude rules, the paradise in thats brilliant!!! trying to avoid more recent stuff yet, want to really get her hooked into BOOH first :D hee hee

MeatGrl1
10 Jan 2009, 01:51
Paradise is great till Kati opens her mouth :roll: !!

It's painfull yet I love the banter bit LOL !!

For crying out loud
10 Jan 2009, 02:21
i know i look past the singing, its just the way she stands there nearly naked, half meats size (in both directions) and still puts him in his place, its brill! :D

mszee
10 Jan 2009, 03:03
at least in this photo (http://www.orlok.com/hair/holding/photographs/hair/images/Detroit1.jpg)of him from the time he was playing in "Hair".

Don't you feel sorry yet you've started this???

RadioMaster
10 Jan 2009, 11:04
definitely lol

carole
10 Jan 2009, 23:51
dont know if that would help lol

Don't know what you mean by that, they are both brilliant.

Carole