PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

bookwyse
08 Jul 2008, 15:45
Apologies to any of you that I upset with my comments. None were meant to upset anyone.

We all have our opinions and should be allowed to voice them without being flamed at.

MeatGrl1
08 Jul 2008, 16:47
I agree but as I said there are ways to voice them however it's water under a bridge and I appologise also if any of my comments upset anyone also.
Welcome to the site and have fun :up:.

djfierce
08 Jul 2008, 18:50
ah forget it

i dont remember finding your posts offensive actually (will have to look back now :twisted: ) i personally didnt appreciate the ones from others that didnt expand beyond it was crap thats all but dont think you did that :shrug: thank you for this post anyway, alot of people longtime members and new alike say stuff and arent big enough to back down let alone apologise so kudo's to you :-)

allrevvedup
08 Jul 2008, 20:00
I wouldn't worry about it...i'm all for good debate but at the same time, not to take to something that jumps all over someone's comments

~Helen~
08 Jul 2008, 20:30
I agree......however it's water under a bridge and I appologise also if any of my comments upset anyone also.
Welcome to the site and have fun :up:.

ah forget it

i dont remember finding your posts offensive actually (will have to look back now :twisted: ) i personally didnt appreciate the ones from others that didnt expand beyond it was crap thats all but dont think you did that :shrug: thank you for this post anyway, alot of people longtime members and new alike say stuff and arent big enough to back down let alone apologise so kudo's to you :-)

I wouldn't worry about it...i'm all for good debate but at the same time, not to take to something that jumps all over someone's comments

I second what they all said - in particular djfierce's comment. And would like to add that I hope my comments didn't upset you either, and I think it's more the newcomers who just stated they thought it was rubbish without further thought or reasoning that caused the problems for a few members here. I'm also sorry you hadn't had the chance to meet us all on here sooner (we're not all a big scary mob and not all of us bite...:lol: nah we're on the whole quite a lovely bunch really ;)) and I'm sorry you had a disappointing experience at your last gig!

Hope you can find the time to stick around here a little too... are you going to more gigs this tour? (apologies if you've already answered that question around the forums somewhere - my memory isn't quite what it could be! ;):))

Battybarb
09 Jul 2008, 09:28
Quite often there are debates on here where everyone shares different opinions,the world would be a very boring place if everyone was to agree about everything.I hope you will stay because it is a very friendly site..with lots of different topics..Meat related and also lots of other too.
Nice to meet you last night by the way

batcity
09 Jul 2008, 10:10
my theory people have different views, it was a debate.. lifes too short for people to get upset by comments..

its freedom of speech (it's what this countries lacking) (big brother again)

bookwyse
09 Jul 2008, 10:36
Cheers all,

Yes I will be going to the Excel show and taking my 8 year old as he rteally wants to see him.

Also was at Kasim's solo do last night and am just working through the 238 photo's I took to find some good ones.

~Helen~
10 Jul 2008, 02:04
Also was at Kasim's solo do last night and am just working through the 238 photo's I took to find some good ones.

wow...be ace to see some of them if you get the chance to upload a section for us! :-) hope you had a good night, I was sorry I had to miss him!

Battybarb
10 Jul 2008, 02:06
thats a shame Helen,he was so great..