PDA

View Full Version : UK Football Virus

Chris
30 Apr 2003, 22:37
NEWSFLASH

Apparently a virus is sweeping round the changing room at West Ham United. If it isn't sorted by Saturday afternoon then it could go Nationwide!!

heat
30 Apr 2003, 22:53
LMAO!!!!!!!!

I really don't know why i'm laughing....i'm a Swansea fan.... :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

Heat
xxx

Chris
30 Apr 2003, 23:07
I am sorry to here that Heat, wonder who their other fan is?!?!?!?!

Not that we Halifax town fans can comment, If we fall any lower, we'll drop off the bottom fo the pools coupon.

BTW, did you here Halifax has a nhew coach. It is to run both fans home in after the matches

dottie
01 May 2003, 11:57
I support Brentford - sad person that I am

Tim
01 May 2003, 14:03
OH my god!! you are talking about Football!!!!! :!: :twisted:

This can't be.... i must close this thread.........but i can't LOL. :twisted:
Football sucks!

White of High
01 May 2003, 14:04
I love football!!!
Last night we have won against Luxemburg to 5:1!!!
Not excellent...

jcmoorehead
01 May 2003, 18:20
I support Middlesbrough

Tim
01 May 2003, 18:58
Oh my god.... al football lovers!!! Are there any haters?? Like me? That sport make me puge!!! The get payed a lot, just for kicking a bal? Men then you are one stupid dude! From the money they get payed, they good give food to Africa for atleast a decade!

And if those footbalplayers where even cleaver... but no.. ever heard one talk? There head is like the bal, filled with air!! :twisted:

tukayaway
01 May 2003, 19:55
Oh, haven't heard that one since last season! But if ain't broke.... :lol:

The Flying Mouse
01 May 2003, 21:05
:twisted: Hi Tim.
I can't stand football either.
I hate the way such pointless people are hailed as heroes.What they are payed is ridiculous :? .

Chris
01 May 2003, 21:44
OK, in my defence, I follow Halifax Town. During last years season, the club was so short of money that the fans had to have a collection to raise money to pay the petrol/bus fares for the players to get to the mathces. Most of our players are part0timers and have a real job for during the week. It is only the talentless lot int he premiership who get paid to excess.

heat
01 May 2003, 21:47
I second that chris, hun....

But PLEASE - Halifax town????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heat
xxx

Chris
01 May 2003, 22:23
There is nothing wrong with following Halifax, besides if i left, how lonely would the other fan be!!!!!!

Seriously though, i firmly believe in supporting locla football at a grassroots level rahter than following premiership team that i would never meet or be within 100 miles of a game

White of High
01 May 2003, 23:58
Tim and Mouse!
The salary is another story. I love football but I hate that for example Beckham earns millions... Then we perhaps hate the politics...
Or do you hate actors? They earn lot of money. Why???