PDA

View Full Version : Andy Wells

Deb
19 Feb 2008, 14:01
Some of us went to see Andy Wells (EX NLE) with The Slaves the other week.

As always they were excellent. If anyone gets chance to see them, go :-)

Here's a pic me of me and the lovely Andy Wells.

http://www.debsmeatyworld.co.uk/mlband/andywells/images/2008.01.31%20The%20Slaves%20The%20Horns,%20Watford%2053%20Deb%20+%20An dy.jpg (http://www.debsmeatyworld.co.uk/mlband/andywells/2008.01.31_the_slaves_the_horns_watford.htm)

I'll let you post yours yourself M :-)
Click on above pic for about 50 more pics from the show.

Deb

AndyK
19 Feb 2008, 15:20
Great pics, but then we're kind of used to that these days ;-) Mr Wells has changed a bit hasn't he? Glad he's ditched the peroxide spikes lol Good to see him drumming at ground level too!!

Deb
19 Feb 2008, 15:39
LOL, unfortunately my camera wasn't gonna work without the flash. I tried in the first half of the show, the results weren't good lol. So lucky the band were fine with me flashing at them all second half :D

I quite like'd the blonde :-) Although the dark looks good as well.

During the show there were a few drumming moments that reminded me of you Ansy and your previous 'Mumpet' references to Andy lol.

AndyK
19 Feb 2008, 15:45
lol yeah ... I do remember Andy looking like Animal at times during the Bad Attitude tour ... then again I think anyone would flail their arms around if they were perched up that high!

greg
19 Feb 2008, 16:01
hey debs you picked out on dates to see steve steinman , im going to peterborugh on 29 of feb be great to see you there

djfierce
19 Feb 2008, 17:51
Thanks for starting this Deb, so much has happened since that night lol the slaves were absolutely amazing, Andy Well's is an awesome drummer, slightly mad at times lol his solo blew the whole crowd away i think,very, very talented, all 3 band members in fact were very talented at what they did and as a result made a great band.
I would seriously recommend them to anyone looking for a great night out. :cheer:

MeatGrl1
19 Feb 2008, 22:20
Oh was he on the Bad Attitude tour ?????

The name sounds familiar now and I think his name is in the credits.. It's been awhile since I watched that concert :shock: !! Great pic Deb :cool:.