PDA

View Full Version : Patti Russo with SAS Band for December shows

citydweller
06 Nov 2007, 15:13
Check out Patti Russo's Myspace page for some new performance dates she's just announced!! That's the good news. The bad news is that sadly for the American fans around here, she'll be taking the stage in Europe once again. Patti will be joining the SAS Band for their Christmas shows December 7, 8, and 9. More info can be found here:

Patti's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/pattirusso)

Ticket info can be found here:

SAS Band site (http://sasband.com/)

Sure hope there are some British locals with cameras, youtube accounts, and nothing else planned for those three nights! :-P

meatloaf-unofficial
06 Nov 2007, 17:21
Excellent news :-)

I would love to be there, but not sure if the dates clash with,yes, school!

Deb
07 Nov 2007, 20:50
Check out Patti Russo's Myspace page for some new performance dates she's just announced!! That's the good news. The bad news is that sadly for the American fans around here, she'll be taking the stage in Europe once again. Patti will be joining the SAS Band for their Christmas shows December 7, 8, and 9. More info can be found here:

Patti's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/pattirusso)

Ticket info can be found here:

SAS Band site (http://sasband.com/)

Sure hope there are some British locals with cameras, youtube accounts, and nothing else planned for those three nights! :-P

Hmmm I might just have a free night or two then :cool: Steph I also have room for you if you feel like a road trip ;)

Deb

Monstro
09 Nov 2007, 03:46
Room in the car for two more Deb?

Deb
09 Nov 2007, 13:58
Theres always room for you two :D

christa
09 Nov 2007, 14:21
Having looked at the bands past UK gigs, I'm wondering if this band realises that the UK exsists outside of London?

Deb
09 Nov 2007, 14:23
They have a huge following and I guess they know their fans will travel, as sad as that may be for the rest of us.

So 'Roll Call' who's got their tickets?

citydweller
09 Nov 2007, 16:10
Steph I also have room for you if you feel like a road trip ;)

Deb

Deb, you are such a sweetheart. It's not the roadtrip I'm concerned about.........it's that ocean that gets in the way:-P Of course I can't help but think about it. We'll see.............would be very foolish, but Italy probably was, too:-P Well worth it, though.

Deb
09 Nov 2007, 17:13
Now days a peice of ocean is nothing, plus you'll finally get to meet these 6 kids and a hubby you've heard so much about :D

Foolish? no way :cool: 'Live now pay later' and 'live while i'm alive and sleep when i'm dead' are things we should all live by lol

Who knows maybe the very talented Miss Russo could even through in a solo show or two or maybe a few guest spots with others while she's here.

Maybe if we all show enough support and willingness to be there IF she did, we just may be able to talk her into it :cool:

So hands up who would travel up or down the country for a Patti solo show, if the chance came up?

Mines up along with a few family members and friends that are desperately waiting to see more of Patti

AndyK
09 Nov 2007, 17:22
Add my hand +1 for any solo shows!

meatloaf-unofficial
09 Nov 2007, 17:36
add me for the solo shows but not sure about the ones in december yet...
I rekon Patti would be really welcomed to in scotland :-)

Gracie
09 Nov 2007, 18:28
Rock On Patti!

:D

That's all I wanna say, she's so cool, and, one of the best female voices ever!

Lol!

Grace xxoo

Sapphire Lady
09 Nov 2007, 18:39
I rekon Patti would be really welcomed to in scotland :-)

I second that :D

Heli
09 Nov 2007, 20:58
Oooooh!! I soo want to go! I read about it on the queen forum, and well since patti's there i desperately want to go!! Anyone got any room in their car for my big bum??

christa
09 Nov 2007, 21:25
Not good for me:(

My hubs works all the hours god sends, so its down to me to find care for my kids and my kids aren't quite old enough to look after themselves yet! Maybe if they venture close enough to the midlands that we don't have to stay over!

Heli
09 Nov 2007, 21:31
Not good for me:(

My hubs works all the hours god sends, so its down to me to find care for my kids and my kids aren't quite old enough to look after themselves yet! Maybe if they venture close enough to the midlands that we don't have to stay over!

I've quizzed Spike on that before and he says he very very rarely does a gig further up north. :( Which is pretty damn annoying.

christa
09 Nov 2007, 21:36
eeee whats up, is he scared of us? :lol:

We dont bite.....................much!

Heli
09 Nov 2007, 22:07
Lol well you know those southen softies can't handle us northerners! lol.

No its just because all the "stars" dont really want to travel far and wide for a gig like this. They only get together for the fun of it so they tend to keep it to the Surrey area.

MeatGrl1
10 Nov 2007, 02:07
I wanna go... Money is a problem though atm !!!
Been asked and so I'll see what I can do but can't promise anything. Patti is absolutely wonderful though, thanks Steph for the heads up :cool:.

Monstro
10 Nov 2007, 14:11
So hands up who would travel up or down the country for a Patti solo show, if the chance came up?

<<With all the grace he can muster waves arm around madly (+1 of course lol)

Deb
10 Nov 2007, 19:51
LOL Michael... I can just picture it.....

I've got one extra ticket for sundays show in Southampton if anyone needs one :-)

Deb