PDA

View Full Version : Guiness Book Of Records 2008

Jayd
19 Oct 2007, 11:27
Meat is included in the Guiness Book Of Records 2008 for the Best selling Album Series Of All Time. Bat Out Of Hell, Bat Out Of Hell 2, Bat Out Of Hell Live 2004, Bat Out Of Hell 3 with sales topping more than 50 million. If you want to check this out, you do need to buy the book, as it's not available to see online. Well done Meat, I say. :D

meatloaf-unofficial
19 Oct 2007, 11:34
Congratulations.. Its not everyday you see a Big Rock legend in the Book :-)
I guess I need to purchase it :-)
Ross

Lord Kagan
19 Oct 2007, 15:24
Congratulations.. Its not everyday you see a Big Rock legend in the Book :-)

Ross

Theres an entire section in the book dedicated to rock music ross, so yes there is :-P

meatloaf-unofficial
19 Oct 2007, 16:07
Theres an entire section in the book dedicated to rock music ross, so yes there is :-P

I was kinda meaning Meat.. He is a rock legend right?
But I see where your coming from, there are other rock legends I guess....;)

Lord Kagan
19 Oct 2007, 18:08
Rock legends would come under music in the book, Meats been in the book for years for Bat being second in the longest single or album (im not sure) ever in the UK charts.

mszee
19 Oct 2007, 18:53
Rock legends would come under music in the book, Meats been in the book for years for Bat being second in the longest single or album (im not sure) ever in the UK charts.

I am pretty sure you're right...that record goes way back...

Jayd
19 Oct 2007, 21:25

Yes, but being second is not as good as actually holding a record, as the Bat series now does. There is a piccy of Bat 3 btw, along with the paragraph in the 2008 book. :D

Lord Kagan
20 Oct 2007, 01:22
Yea I know im just replying to ross' comment, "Its not everyday you see a rock legend etc"