PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Release date

Bohemian
24 Apr 2003, 08:13
G'day all,

Would anyone be able to tell me when Couldn't Have Said It Better is being released in Australia? I just assumed it'd be the same date as the UK, but then got a nasty shock.

I've been living off the 30 second samples for the past month and now I find it still hasn't come. Oh the disappointment...

I just can't wait. Looks like I'll have to, though. Hopefully I won't have to wait as long as the yanks - that'll just about kill me.

Couldn't have Said it better sounds to be the best song for a while.

Bohemian

Shane
24 Apr 2003, 09:54
I don't have any info on Australia, but I do know a little about the NZ situation, and often NZ gets `lumped in' with Australia, getting any `Australian releases' and so forth.

According to Universal, who are distributing the album in NZ, it will be released on or about the 8th of May. This I got from the helpful lady at Universal. They knew nothing about any singles when I called them. Perhaps this gives some indication of the Australian situation.

I don't know whether the album with the bonus disc will be available to Australasians, or whether we're getting the blue cover or red.

dottie
24 Apr 2003, 10:49
My sister lives in Oz - but she's not heard anything yet - mind you she lives in Merriwa - sheep shearing country :lol:

Bohemian
24 Apr 2003, 11:52
I don't have any info on Australia, but I do know a little about the NZ situation, and often NZ gets `lumped in' with Australia, getting any `Australian releases' and so forth.

According to Universal, who are distributing the album in NZ, it will be released on or about the 8th of May. This I got from the helpful lady at Universal. They knew nothing about any singles when I called them. Perhaps this gives some indication of the Australian situation.

I don't know whether the album with the bonus disc will be available to Australasians, or whether we're getting the blue cover or red.

Thanks alot. May 8th I can probably handle. I hope we get the red front cover. :)

Bohemian