PDA

View Full Version : Updated my Patti site

Deb
28 Jul 2007, 14:19
I've finally updated my Patti site (http://patti-russo.debsmeatyworld.co.uk) and added Umbria Jazz Festival and Poretta sections. There's still a ton to come but there's still lots there now :-) You can find this new section under projects.

There's some very cool new photographs of Patti taken at the Umbria Jazz festival, by an official Photographer :cool:

http://www.debzwebz.biz/debsmeatyworld/mlband/patti_russo/images/2007.07.07%20Umbria%20Jazz%20-%20Giulio%20-%2002%20Patti.jpg

Deb

LostSoul
28 Jul 2007, 15:46
18th December 2003. I remember you taking that pic with Patti! :shock:

The best concert I've ever been... :cheer:

Pa†ricia

Deb
28 Jul 2007, 16:13
Wow Pat that that was random lol, took me a while to work out what you meant then lol. Yep that was the day my darling Eva first went on about me not wearing boots in winter lol and the next time I saw her she had bought me socks :lol: I think that was you 'Teddy Loafs' debut as well :-P

I miss Eva so much :(

LostSoul
28 Jul 2007, 17:08
Teddy who? :))

Yeah, it's weird not having Eva around... :|

Pa†ricia

Ma.Ra
28 Jul 2007, 17:29
It was her alone decision.

citydweller
30 Jul 2007, 16:38
Are you planning to put up any other video clips? I thought their performance of "Sweet Soul Music" was great! And c'mon, "Shake" was just plain fun!

Deb
30 Jul 2007, 16:52
Yep, i'm going to get as many online as I can :-)

I loved shake and Sweet soul Music as well :cheer:

I'll add some more videos if you do your impression of Ellis saying 'Peruiga I love ya' :lol:

ChrisBelfast
30 Jul 2007, 17:11
Everythings looking great deb, keep it going :) Same for Patti too, lets hope a lot more is to come!!

Deb
30 Jul 2007, 17:25
Thanks Chris :-) I'm going as fast as I can but some stupid thing called school holidays took over :-P Anyone want to loan 6 kids?

I'm pretty sure there is a lot more to come from Patti, After seeing her on that stage I have no doubts at all :cool:

meatloaf-unofficial
30 Jul 2007, 18:48
Great updates Deb :-) - I like the pics oalot and the audio/video...... I think patti will go far!!

Meataholic
01 Aug 2007, 19:34
Anyone want to loan 6 kids?

I honestly don't know how you do it Deb - My one little baby causes me enough trouble :lol:

Deb
01 Aug 2007, 22:48
I honestly don't know how you do it Deb - My one little baby causes me enough trouble :lol:

LOL Heather, the secret getting lots of Me time, in the shape of Meat shows lol. It's supposed to make you come back refreshed and ready to face the world. Thats the bit i'm still working on ;)

Pudding
08 Aug 2007, 08:21
I've finally updated my Patti site (http://patti-russo.debsmeatyworld.co.uk) and added Umbria Jazz Festival and Poretta sections. There's still a ton to come but there's still lots there now :-) You can find this new section under projects.

There's some very cool new photographs of Patti taken at the Umbria Jazz festival, by an official Photographer :cool:

Deb

Awesome site, can I steal your stuff and claim it as my own? :lmao:

Pud :twisted: