PDA

View Full Version : Fan Made Videos

IIDX Clock
25 Jul 2007, 20:45
Just wondering, have you ever watched some of the fan made things created using ML's music? Like, those anime music videos and all that (you can easily find them on YouTube).

Monstro
25 Jul 2007, 20:47
Yep, to be honest the anime ones aren't my cup of tea but the Dr Who one was excellent!!!!

Welcome to the neighbourhood by the way, have fun!!

MeatGrl1
26 Jul 2007, 01:43
Welcome ;).
Anime also is not my cup of tea. But some of the montages are really cool and the slide show ones also :)).

IIDX Clock
26 Jul 2007, 03:31
Oh yeah, speaking of "fan made videos", you're probably wondering about my username, what the heck is it about? My "usual" internet alias is KKyuubi, but I'm also a member of this flash animation "group" called the Clock Crew, a whole "sub-genre" of Flash Animation in a way, it's hard to explain, but most Clock Crew flashes involve a different type of character, mainly real-life objects or other things with clocks for faces.

Right now, for the 6th birthday of the Clock Crew on August 15th, otherwise known as "Clock Day", the day that "StrawberryClock" (an alternate account of a famous NG animator named "CoolBoyMan" which was just used to purposely submit spam and low quality flash movies to Newgrounds to see the reaction by users) submitted "B", which merely consisted of a red letter B and nothing else. How the history of the CC was built on from that one flash is a complex tale I can't tell you at this moment, cause I have better things to talk about.

Anyway, back on topic, me and some other Clocks are working on a collabrative music video to a song from Bat Out of Hell III. Out of all the scenes submitted so far (8/19, almost 50% complete), this is one of the most amazing ones. I wasn't the one who made this particular bit (although I do have a scene in it of course), but still - this serves as an excellent preview of what's to come. Also, due to Imageshack's stupidity, the size is fixed and there is no custom size setting, the actual format will be "300p" widescreen (550x300).

A real Meat Loaf fan should be able to figure out the song in this "snippet" from the collab (http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stillalivetd6.swf)

Oh yeah, I also made an animation myself to If God Could Talk (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/379322), but it's built mainly on inside jokes you won't understand.