PDA

View Full Version : After Years Of Waiting...

ChoccyBat
22 Apr 2003, 01:57
After what seemed like years of waiting, today the time finally came!!! :P
Despite being on night shift I got up early and rushed to Virgin, and there it was sat on the shelf. "This is the big time, this is larger than life!"

And what a fantastic album - I love Testify and cant wait to see it live! Anyway Congratulations Meat, you should be very proud of this. If the single and album don't hit the tops of that charts it will be a travesty.

I think Do It is good in a Surfs Up kind of way, but the rest is pure genius! I really like Man Of Steel and Tear Me Down, and of course CHSIB. I hope CDS don't wear out like Tapes cos it aint coming out of the player for a long time! (Except maybe to go in the car!)

That line about the back seat in DIST is pure Paradise again - brlliant!!

WELL DONE MEAT, YOU'RE A LEGEND!!

Vickip
22 Apr 2003, 05:50
And what a fantastic album - I love Testify and cant wait to see it live! Anyway Congratulations Meat, you should be very proud of this. If the single and album don't hit the tops of that charts it will be a travesty.

WELL DONE MEAT, YOU'RE A LEGEND!!

I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself ChoccyBat :))
which is why we have to do whatever it takes to make sure it's #1 !!

Enjoy it !!!
Vicki

dottie
22 Apr 2003, 10:51
Only had chance to play one track so far - I play backwards 8)
FOREVER YOUNG What an anthem above all else - I can just see us Golden Oldies with tears in our eyes singing our hearts out at Wembley on the 17th November :D I'll have to be word perfect for this one :!:

jcmoorehead
22 Apr 2003, 12:24
Well i bought it today. Its number 7 in the album charts in tesco AND its the album of the week in there.

meshurp
22 Apr 2003, 15:01
YAY! up with tesco!! :lol:

well although he only got to number 31 in the main charts, its still good to know that he built all the modern rubbish in the rock chart to secure a NUMBER 1 position there!! :lol:

i think i'm going to bug my dad to buy me my own copy of CHSIB mum doesn't like sharing hers. i love the entire album, its just super! :lol:

original sin
22 Apr 2003, 21:39
:twisted: This album is gonna take the charts by storm!!! :twisted:

I agree can't wait to hear Testify live.... I think i'm wearing this track out :twisted:

Bart
22 Apr 2003, 22:12

I agree can't wait to hear Testify live.... I think i'm wearing this track out :twisted:

I will hear it tomorrow night. Live :!: 8) :D :D

Vickip
23 Apr 2003, 00:57

I hope you do !!
I have to wait until September :( But good things come to those who wait, eh??

Vicki

dottie
23 Apr 2003, 10:54

I remember you saying good things come to those who wait Bart a while ago and you were so right - I've only listened to a few tracks so far and I've blown away apart from Do it :oops:

jcmoorehead
23 Apr 2003, 11:01
I hope you do hear it live. I can't go to any of the concerts unfortunetly. But its a great album read my review. I Saw the ad on TV Yesterday lets hope the ads shown more. Maybe we could hire a blimp or something or get one of those planes which write in the air to get the message accross :D

Bart
23 Apr 2003, 12:32
He Dottie, I told you so and now you like. Who cares if you don't like 1 song, i also don't like 1 song. And tonite, wthin 7 and a half hours i am rocking on the beat of Meat :lol: yaaaahooooohhhhhh :bunny:

Shadows On The Wall
23 Apr 2003, 13:01
One word, Fantastic!