PDA

View Full Version : Symphonic Album Meat

Michel
19 Feb 2002, 20:23
I think that Meat has to do a concert after releasing Testify with a symphonic orchestra. So that they play songs from the older albums, and from the new album with a symphonic orchestra. I think it will sound great, because with the night of the proms it also sounded great, and they didn't play all the songs. I hope that this will be a great idea for Meat to do.

Tim
21 Feb 2002, 12:27
You know that there is an album were a Symphonie orchestra playes the music of Meat Loaf? There is no sang, only the orchestra what playes great songs.
So that is how it could sound a bit like.

It's a great album, by the way.

Greetings.

LucyK!
21 Feb 2002, 18:25
Yeah, that album is called something like The Royal Philiharmonic Orchestra Plays The Music Of Meat Loaf - quite a mouthful! lol Although - that's one concert I'd love to see!

Lucy

Timewarp.nl
22 Feb 2002, 21:30
great cd!!!!!!
bye , timewarp.nl

Cloggy
02 Mar 2002, 14:42
He kinda did something like that when he performed at the night of the proms. He performed 4 songs

Home by now/no matter what
You took the words
I'd do anything for love
Paradise by the dashboard light

Only Home by now/no matter what is captured on the night of the proms cd, but it's a great version. Maybe he will include the tracks on the BooH2 reissue or something......hope ;p

Michel
04 Mar 2002, 19:14
That's how I came on that idea of a symphonic Album. I have the CD of night of the proms, and I have also seen the night of the proms on TV. And that all sounded great. But I also want tot hear oher songs like that way. And maybe he can then also play Bad for Good.