PDA

View Full Version : Free official IACTMN-live 2007

Kai-H.
13 Jun 2007, 21:27
There's a official present from SATURN > "It's all coming back to me now"-liveversion from 2007 ( Ontario ) !

Try www.meatloaf.de/saturn

Order your free code and get the mp3 ...

Bye from Kai :cool:

Ma.Ra
13 Jun 2007, 22:04
Germany 12 points. ;)

chrissylf22
13 Jun 2007, 22:06
I can't understand what you have to do to get the track?

Ma.Ra
13 Jun 2007, 22:10
You can register soon for getting a code and then you can use the code to download a live track from Ontario (ACB) for free.

chrissylf22
13 Jun 2007, 22:12
Ok, thanks

RadioMaster
13 Jun 2007, 22:42
it simply says its not working yet

Hypnobabe
14 Jun 2007, 12:21
Could some of our German friends let us know when it is working, and in very small words tell us what we need to do to get it? Thank you :mrgreen:

RadioMaster
14 Jun 2007, 12:33
sure, for something :bleh: in return

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jun 2007, 12:44
cool -- is it an official recording or an audience one...

RadioMaster
14 Jun 2007, 12:47
Free official IACTMN-live 2007

cool -- is it an official recording or an audience one...

:bleh:

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jun 2007, 13:19
cool -- sorry it did't clock on with me when I read the subject - now it does ;-)

DazLoaf01
14 Jun 2007, 13:47
It'll presemably be the official mix they've done for the forthcoming DVD... looking forward to it.

Cpl Mickey
14 Jun 2007, 14:43
Can't wait to get it

RadioMaster
14 Jun 2007, 15:05
it's working now!

EDIT:
The whole process is very complicated, if you want the song pm me and I'll send you the file per email, that'll be the easiest way ;)

Ihre E-Mail:
insert your email adress here

Ihr Vorname:
insert your first name

Möchten Sie den offiziellen Meat Loaf Newsletter bestellen?
here you're asked if you want to get the official german ML newsletter
ja(yes) nein(no)

next you have to insert the seven letters from the picture below into the space right to the picture.
Now click on "Code anfordern" to get the code.

Next thing is you'll get an email from "webteam@vertigo.fm" entitled: Dein kostenloser Meat Loaf Saturn Download-Code (your free ML saturn download code)

the download code is under the line: Free-Download-Code für Saturn-------------

the rest of the email is explaining how to use it. in simple words:

go to: http://www.omds.de/servlets/2452685121527Dispatch/34/Call?htmltemplate=./frame/frame.htm&nexthtmltemplate=./artist/viewartist.htm&artistid=371155

now click on the download button

on the right youll see a little box, saying:
Einkaufswagen
Artikel: 1
Summe: 0.99 €
inkl. getzl. MwSt.

» zur Kasse

click on "zur Kasse"

edit: just saw that you have to register on their site: that'll probably take a while, with translation and everything.

Whoever wants the song, please pm me and I'll email you the .wma file, would be easier I guess.

RadioMaster
14 Jun 2007, 15:35
dont know what to think of this....

Sounds like half of the songs vocals were taken from the album version, could be wrong about though, but I'm pretty sure about some of them. :(

Ma.Ra
14 Jun 2007, 16:30
I don't want to do commerical for "saturn", but they have also the tracks frome the bat2 collectors edition as download.

Haven't seen that before on any other online music shop.

Okay, they aren't so perfect. They have not WTTN.

Ma.Ra
14 Jun 2007, 16:41
OMFG, DRM makes ~~~~ing problems on my pc.

How can I fix this "problem"?

EDIT: How can I save licence keys from media player?

EDIT2: Question: When I am burning a audio cd of that file and then encode it as mp3 with 320kbit, it is the quality the same or less?

EDIT3: I have burned the track on cd, then encoded as wav and then encoded as mp3 Why is the mp3 with VBR +-30secs longer than the wav-file?

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jun 2007, 18:31
thanka for sending it me RJ but as like someone else, I have the problem of playing it... anyone else?? as it says something like :: file protected, restrictions....

can anyone help?
Ross

Ma.Ra
14 Jun 2007, 18:32
OMFG, DRM makes ~~~~ing problems on my pc.

How can I fix this "problem"?

EDIT: How can I save licence keys from media player?

EDIT2: Question: When I am burning a audio cd of that file and then encode it as mp3 with 320kbit, it is the quality the same or less?

EDIT3: I have burned the track on cd, then encoded as wav and then encoded as mp3 Why is the mp3 with VBR +-30secs longer than the wav-file?

EDIT4: When I am burning an audio-cd of the file, are then all DRM information gone? Or are they back when I encode the audio-cd as mp3?

RadioMaster
14 Jun 2007, 18:50
OK, noticed.
Dont ask me how, but I solved the problem, all the people who got the protected file from me will get an email with the working file in a few minutes.
sorry

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jun 2007, 18:52
thanks RJ :-) - will wait now for the email :-)

Kev
14 Jun 2007, 19:09
aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!

Ma.Ra
14 Jun 2007, 19:14
RM, try my way of "fixing".

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jun 2007, 19:14
arrived and working....

Kev
14 Jun 2007, 19:20
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That certainly isn't the live version heh.

I think they're gonna dub over with studio re recorded bits like they did with MSO DVD.

Pud... That COULD explain the studio time earlier...

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jun 2007, 19:22
I wonder if they did any others......

Ma.Ra
14 Jun 2007, 21:25
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That certainly isn't the live version heh.

I think they're gonna dub over with studio re recorded bits like they did with MSO DVD.

Pud... That COULD explain the studio time earlier...

WTF?!

If this is true, is that usual with concert dvds?

AndyK
14 Jun 2007, 21:28
WTF?!

If this is true, is that usual with concert dvds?

There's usually an element of post-production that goes on, be it vocal fixes, remixes or overdubs. I've never heard an official live release that hadn't been tweaked somewhere along the lines.

RadioMaster
14 Jun 2007, 21:45
you clearly hear the points where they blended over from live vocals to studio track. I hope that a) this isnt the version going to be on the DVD and b) that these fixes are not as much though the whole show as it is in this song.

Hypnobabe
14 Jun 2007, 22:53
Two files received, RJ, thanks very much x

Pudding
15 Jun 2007, 04:02
I've never heard an official live release that hadn't been tweaked somewhere along the lines.

There's a huge difference between tweaking to get the best sound quality possible and over-dubbing. Layering studio vocals over the top of a live recording should be a big no-no!

Pud :twisted:

Kev
15 Jun 2007, 11:20
To be honest, I'm not overly arsed as long as it looks good.

Its like meat miming on the BBC, it looked fantastic and not many people would pick up on it due to the power and emotion he puts in.

The start clearly has been rerecorded and if you listen to the other live version, the tones and keys sung in are totally different.

A great example of this is the live version of FCOL.

For this song and others, the vocals were clearly not of the standard of release and would need re-doing. I really don't mind that.

The 'Marion Raven' that he says is from the live show though :P

RadioMaster
15 Jun 2007, 12:04
There's a huge difference between tweaking to get the best sound quality possible and over-dubbing. Layering studio vocals over the top of a live recording should be a big no-no!

especially if it's as obvious as here

Kev
15 Jun 2007, 12:25
We know this because we've heard the other recording and other live recordings. A high percentage of fans won't have a clue and just think the whole thing is live.

Like I've said, I'd rather have a dvd with good vocals and sounding good rather than a DVD with crap vocals and Meat sounding/looking crap.

RadioMaster
15 Jun 2007, 13:25
Nah, I'd rather have a REAL live dvd, with the whole atmosphere of the show, than listening to the studio vocals half of the time. Even if he struggles with some notes.
Otherwise I could just put the album into the cd player and have the same effect.

(didnt I say that a few posts above? ah well)

Bart
15 Jun 2007, 15:07
Wait a minute. Which parts on the Melbourne dvd are fake?

Kev
15 Jun 2007, 17:32
not fake, just tweaked

Bart
15 Jun 2007, 17:54
which parts? and what does tweak mean?

Ma.Ra
15 Jun 2007, 18:35
The better question is: "What does tweak mean for each personally?":sherlock:;)

Evil One
15 Jun 2007, 22:00
There's a bit in Testify for a start!

Bart
17 Jun 2007, 11:42
What part?
When I listen to Testify and CHSIB I get the feeling that the vocals are taken from te album. Am i right aboiut that?

Pudding
17 Jun 2007, 12:45
Nah, I'd rather have a REAL live dvd

Me too, warts and all.

lorenzoduke
29 Jun 2007, 17:52
Too bad they didn't record the RAH show at the start of the tour. The bootleg that has been circulating was excellent, and any overdubs could have been minimal.

Oh well. I agree with icwuke, I'd rather have a great sounding/looking DVD than one full of screw-ups. At the end of the day, whether it was live at the venue or elsewhere, it's still Meat singing.

RadioMaster
29 Jun 2007, 19:28
with the massive difference in quality of the single shows it's like gambling to record a good show.

Evil One
29 Jun 2007, 20:47
Too bad they didn't record the RAH show at the start of the tour. The bootleg that has been circulating was excellent, and any overdubs could have been minimal.

Oh well. I agree with icwuke, I'd rather have a great sounding/looking DVD than one full of screw-ups. At the end of the day, whether it was live at the venue or elsewhere, it's still Meat singing.

I don't understand why they didn't just record the audio and release it on CD. It wouldn't have been too expensive. Most of the show would have fit on one CD. I know I would have bought something like this:

01 All Revved Up intro
02 Paradise
03 You Took The Words
04 Out Of The Frying Pan
05 I'd Do Anything For Love
06 Objects In The Rear View Mirror
08 Bad For Good
09 If It Ain't Broke
10 Blind As A Bat
11 Bat Out Of Hell

Save the other songs as a reason to buy the DVD or put them on singles.

meatloaf-unofficial
14 Jul 2007, 13:07
that would have been a cool idea Evil One - call it a promotional release for the dvd in october or soemthing like that.......

I think the IACTMN is a promotion sale for the dvd - don·t you???