PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, FireBall!!

MBrevard
20 Apr 2003, 18:18
From everyone who's been working so hard here at the forum, and around the world, for CHSIB this week, we would all like to say:

Congratulations, Meat!!!!!!!

Number 31!

A TOP 40 HIT -- FIRST Week out!!!!

NUMBER 1 on the Rock Chart!!

Even with all the problems and aggravations, you did it!!

WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU!!
(Sorry for yelling. But we're excited!)

We're all going back to work in the thread you started last week NEED HELP EVERYONE!

We're going to see that CHSIB moves into the Top Twenty or higher next week!!

Way to go, Meat!!! :P

We love you!!

ChoccyBat
20 Apr 2003, 18:25
I have left the radio on and can't believe some of the crap that is higher than Meat. This is a joke.

jcmoorehead
20 Apr 2003, 18:28
Its actually not that bad because most some songs start of slow and go from number 31 to say number 1

mariella
20 Apr 2003, 18:29
Steinbat, you should know that this is an industry, good music doesn't always mean high chart-positions. But this thing isn't over yet, trust me.

Just enjoy the song!

Mariella

Dave
20 Apr 2003, 18:30
CONGRATS FOR #1 ON THE ROCK CHART!!!

ROCK ON FIRE BALL!!!

Draven
20 Apr 2003, 18:42
Well done meat, i'm sure everyone on here wont stop untill we get CHSIB higher up the chart!!!

Number one on the rock chart is great!!!!

Keep rockin

mariella
20 Apr 2003, 18:43
Hi Meat,

No. 31!

Congratulations!

This song WILL go to no. 1!

Great day to you,

Mariella

original sin
20 Apr 2003, 18:48
Onwards and upwards :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :p

dottie
20 Apr 2003, 19:02
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEDIOUS :!:

Vickip
20 Apr 2003, 19:12
Congratulations Meat !

There's no where to go but up ....
CHSIB will be #1!

Vicki

Cloggy
20 Apr 2003, 19:38
Congrats Meat, I think it's a nice result for the 1st week. I am sure it will become a top 10 hit :)

Steinbat, you should know that this is an industry, good music doesn't always mean high chart-positions. But this thing isn't over yet, trust me.

Yes, just look at the IDOLS (holland), POP IDOL (UK) winners and runners up. They stay in the top 10 for weeks, on #1 even. Are they good songs? No. But today it's just aimed at the 10-14 aged kiddo's.

Therefor I think it's a great result this, #31.

jcmoorehead
20 Apr 2003, 19:51
Yeah I hate some of the music today especially S Club they are just so crap!

Change to the song Life is a Lemon

"What about S Club their defective... You can shove them up your ass"

Cloggy
20 Apr 2003, 20:23
Yeah S Club 7. :P

England really leads in producing the crappest boy/girl bands in history :P

Jen
20 Apr 2003, 20:30
England really leads in producing the crappest boy/girl bands in history :P

America's pretty close with Back Street Boys and N'Sync.

Cloggy
20 Apr 2003, 20:31
Close...but not quite :P

tukayaway
20 Apr 2003, 20:37
Everyone knows that the charts are fixed, but it's nice to know that fan power can shine through!

JulesB
20 Apr 2003, 21:54
I'm late as usual, but I do want to offer my congratulations.

FIRE BALL!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR:

#31 ON THE POP CHARTS!!!!

AND.......

#1 ON THE ROCK CHARTS!!!!!!

MAY IT CONTINUE IN THE US AS WELL!!!

Jules 8)

Diane
20 Apr 2003, 22:12
Congratulations Fire Ball on a wonderful achievement, especially considering all the distribution problems.

See you at #1 in the pop chart next week!

Rock on!

8)

tbuck
20 Apr 2003, 22:17
and Jules, you forgot to mention...
if you look below the top rock singles chart, at the top rock albums...
there is BOOH at number 22, after over 25 years!

Talk about an enduring classic, WOW!!!

T

ChrisBelfast
20 Apr 2003, 22:25
congrats meat, things are only starting, from what ive heard in the shops from buying all those copies of the single, ive been told the album is in VERY high demand and is sure to do well. These places had the single really late in the week but said the album was already there!!!!!

Michel
20 Apr 2003, 22:49
Congratulations Meat.

Bart
20 Apr 2003, 22:54
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEDIOUS :!:

Amen! Hallelujah :mrgreen:

White of High
21 Apr 2003, 00:33
Congrats!!!
But in Hungary nobody know nothing abou you at the moment!
I hate waiting...

Cloggy
21 Apr 2003, 00:37
#4 on amazon.co.uk, Madonna's new album is #3.

If you can compete with an album like Madonna's, you are doing a good job imo. :)

Vickip
21 Apr 2003, 00:40
congrats meat, things are only starting, from what ive heard in the shops from buying all those copies of the single, ive been told the album is in VERY high demand and is sure to do well. These places had the single really late in the week but said the album was already there!!!!!

And I got a message that the CD I pre-ordered on Amazon.com.uk has already been shipped !!

Excellent :))
Vicki

ChrisBelfast
21 Apr 2003, 00:47
if there's going to be a distribution problem this time its going to be that theres not anough cd's for everyone as theyve all sold out!!!!! Ive been told by shops time and time again after Meats kelly performance in Belfast, there has been lots of requests for the CD here in belfast, now a concerts been announced too. Already know loadsa people going!!!!!!

Vickip
21 Apr 2003, 01:05
if there's going to be a distribution problem this time its going to be that theres not anough cd's for everyone as theyve all sold out!!!!! Ive been told by shops time and time again after Meats kelly performance in Belfast, there has been lots of requests for the CD here in belfast, now a concerts been announced too. Already know loadsa people going!!!!!!

Fantastic !!!!!!
They'll just have to keep printing more to keep up with the demand :))
Vicki

ChrisBelfast
21 Apr 2003, 01:18
i really hope so, nothing would c me happier for Meat. He deserves this album to be a success just like every other album. I really do believe this his one of his best yet and it deserves to do well. We're praying for u meat!!!!!

ChoccyBat
21 Apr 2003, 01:29
yeah was v dissapointed earlier but number 1 on rock chart - thats impressive when you look whats below him! Perhaps this IS only the start! :P

tbuck
21 Apr 2003, 01:49
You are right Steinbat,

No. 1 on the ROCK chart is fantastic!

As you say especially if you look at who his competition is, I'm impressed.

I think this will do much better in the over-all chart next week, once the single's distibution problems don't have an effect on sales. If you look at those above 31...there are some new songs (w/ better distribution I'd wager), one held it's place from the previous week, the others ALL declined in position.

I'd wager George Jefferson could be quoted about CHSIB single...MOVIN ON UP :lol:

Bren
21 Apr 2003, 11:03
whatever your position in the charts in our hearts and minds you ARE #1 and ALWAYS will be.

Feleena
21 Apr 2003, 11:25
:D Well done Meat!! Youre going up youre going up!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!

Hugs

Feleenaxx

The Flying Mouse
21 Apr 2003, 20:28
:twisted: Congratulations Meat.
To achieve these positions when most shops didn't even have the single in stock is fabulous :D .
I know that the single will continue to climb right up the charts.
In a book I have from 1989,I learned that between 1952 (when the UK chart started) and 1988,only nineteen records ever went straight to number 1.There's still plenty of time :wink: .
No 1 here we come 8) .