PDA

View Full Version : the chat room

greg
16 May 2007, 22:09
i thought it would be a good idea, if one night after the uk leg of the tour , that we arange a night that we could all put our views across to each other , about the tour , i rember a few years ago the chat room was for sunday nite , when the likes of neil ankie lucy rainer myself , just to name a few , than i went of line for a year , and when i came back the chat room was empty on sunday nite , but i think a one off, about the tour , would be well worth a visit and some great tales to tell;)

Feleena
16 May 2007, 22:42
I used to be one of those! I think 9pm Sunday nites should happen again! Then we can all keep up to date with each others news.By all means through the week too as I often pop in.

Feleena

RadioMaster
16 May 2007, 22:44
aah, sunday night chat, those were the days :))

I blame msn messenger and skype for it's downfall.

(actually, that makes a two-class ML-fan society: the msn group and the skype group, and without our chat here, they dont communicate anymore :panic:)

Lets ressurrect it!
Sunday night, I'm in :))

greg
16 May 2007, 22:50
hey felenna you allways used to pop in , ill rember when i met you and your husband steve at hyde park in 2003 for meats show rj how you been doing mate , why did the chat room end , your right fele it was 9pm

Cpl Mickey
17 May 2007, 15:53
Friday night chats were great. i used to go on the US one that was 2am our time and talk to Wezzie . It would be great to have the 9pm one again. I'd be up for that

AndyK
17 May 2007, 15:55
Well it looks as if the 9pm chat is heading to be back doesn't it? A few of us are busy for the next few Sundays, but I'm sure we'll get online soon ;-)