PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know

meat_loaf
12 May 2007, 02:00
Hey Guys i was just wondering if anyone knew how meat was traveling from Manchester to birmingham as i'm flying over on the 14th i was just wondering if you think that meat mite be arriving at the air ...never know mite get a chance to met him there?

batcity
12 May 2007, 19:39
probabaly contracted coach!!!, see you on Monday!!

ChoccyBat
12 May 2007, 21:10
Tour bus, like he always does....

meatloaf-unofficial
12 May 2007, 23:19
yep - I saw it leave the summer pops in 2005 on the way back up. :-)............well I guess it was the tour bus as it came from behind the venue and looked very posh.

MeatGrl1
13 May 2007, 00:03
I would imagine he's be going in his tour bus ;).

meat_loaf
13 May 2007, 01:16
Has anyone ever met him outside a venue?

MeatGrl1
13 May 2007, 01:18
Erm... I didn't :(!

Pudding
13 May 2007, 01:42
Erm... I didn't :(!

Didn't you go to a record signing at Virgin?

Pud :twisted:

MeatGrl1
13 May 2007, 01:46
Yes Pud I did but I did not meet him at RAH and I read what the guy said to be at the venue... But yes I have met him if that indeed was the question :)).

meat_loaf
14 May 2007, 05:44
I Was at the signing too but never got to speak to him was just a quick signature & thats it :(

MeatGrl1
14 May 2007, 11:47
The security people pissed me off big style, you go to talk to him and they talk over you... "No personal photos ! Move along the platform please !"
Yes that annoyed me and I think that was why I was like I was though I probably would have been weak in the knees anyway but that just made it 10 times worse because it was as if Meat didn't have a voice of his own !

LucyK!
14 May 2007, 11:50
I found Meat great to speak to at the signing, admittedly security were a pain in the arse and made photos awkward - last signing like that I did Meat pulled me over the table, no chance of that! - but in terms of speaking he was great, wound me up as usual!

AndyK
14 May 2007, 12:01
Although the security at the signing were quite heavy handed in terms of trying to get people to move along quickly (to be fair there were hundreds of people there and if everyone had been given 10 minutes to talk to Meat then he'd still be there now!) Meat was as usual gracious and chatty when I got my turn up there.

I've been incredibly lucky in that I've got to meet him a few times over the years and everytime I've found him outgoing, and willing to give the time to those who speak to him. At the virgin signing he seemed genuinely pleased that a group of Brits had made the journey over to Mannheim to see him in concert.

meatloaf-unofficial
14 May 2007, 12:54
I would love to meet him outside or inside a venue and have a chat even if it was for only a couple of mins. As this is probally his last tour - I would like my wish to come true.

bathelmet
14 May 2007, 13:12
I met him at a signing at HMV in Edinburgh several years ago (when the Very Best Of came out). He was in great form that day, chatting, shaking hands and posing for photos. Great experience.

Sapphire Lady
14 May 2007, 13:16
I met him at a signing at HMV in Edinburgh several years ago (when the Very Best Of came out). He was in great form that day, chatting, shaking hands and posing for photos. Great experience.

I was there too :D

RadioMaster
14 May 2007, 20:06
was just about to ask: what's that gotta do with the new concert DVD?
till i realised I clicked the wrong thread :doh:

SamCat
14 May 2007, 20:38
I Was at the signing too but never got to speak to him was just a quick signature & thats it :(

I didn't speak to Meat at the signing but that was my own fault for being in between Monstro and Der Graf!! As soon as one stopped talking the other one started and i was stuck in the middle!!!

Lord Kagan
14 May 2007, 20:51
was just about to ask: what's that gotta do with the new concert DVD?
till i realised I clicked the wrong thread :doh:

:Punch: