mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Site Content » News & Stories » Bat Out Of Hell I, II & III

Old 23 May 2006, 00:00   #1
R.
You dig.

Default Press Release: The Monster is Loose! (Literally)

The Monster is Loose! (Literally)
New Meat Loaf track "The Monster is Loose" finds it's way to the public before its official release.

Some things are so big they simply can't be contained.

London, UK (May 22, 2006): An un-mastered song from Meat Loaf's next chapter in the Bat Out Of Hell series began to appear on peer- to-peer file sharing sites last week, providing Meat Loaf fans around the world an unexpected first taste of Bat Out of Hell III: The Monster is Loose, the long-awaited third installment to rock music's most successful series of all time. The escaped title track, "The Monster is Loose", was co-written by Nikki Sixx (Mötley Crüe), John 5 (guitarist for Marilyn Manson) and Bat Out of Hell III producer, Desmond Child. John 5 also performs on the track, which features Meat Loaf's distinctive vocal over the epic, hard-rocking track, the combination that forged the unique Bat Out Of Hell sound. The album is due to be officially released in October, 2006 by Mercury Records.

Said a Mercury Records, UK spokesperson, "We're investigating the source of the leak from the studio, but once the "Monster is Loose", you really can't stuff it back in its cage. Because we don't want to encourage further illegal peer-to-peer file trading, we're going to make the song available on Meat Loaf's website (www.meatloaf.net) and MySpace page www.myspace.com/meatloaf).

Meat Loaf's two previous Bat Out Of Hell albums have sold 45 million units around the world. Bat Out of Hell, released in 1977 and produced by Todd Rundgren, included such massive hits as "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad", "You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth" and the show-stopping "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights." The Jim Steinman-produced Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell, released in 1993 included the classic "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" which hit #1 in 29 countries and earned Meat Loaf a Grammy for Best Rock Vocal Performance.

For more information go to http://www.meatloaf.net or www.myspace.com/meatloaf

Last edited by R.; 25 May 2006 at 14:50.
R. is offline   Reply With Quote