Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 23 Dec 2017, 08:54   #1
Tina.K.
Braver than she is 🤔

Default Mixed emotions

Meat posted these on Facebook a few hours ago:

“I want EVERYONE to HAVE THE Happiest Holidays , I wish all of you the best year you have every had in 2018 . I want you all to have a great future , find the Job you want, the love you are looking for and may all your dreams come true. , Let's feed those who are hungry , give water to the thirsty , happiness to those who are sad , may we find a cure for everyone who is ill . May the world find peace . May we all learn Forgiveness it is the final form of love. Thank You all for the years you have been with me and I am glad our music has brought peace and enjoyment to so many . Thank You with much love . This is my last post and after the Holidays , FaceBook will be taken down Love to all of You !!! Meat PS Remember this as you go through life , dishonesty is due to a desire for love and acceptance . Always your friend no matter what !! M

Maybe some of you that write comments could start liking my page ,74,000 people saw this page , I have 76 likes tonight and over a 120 dislikes !!! you write and tell me how much I mean too you but you don't like me . Why do want to stay here . I would take it down tomorrow but the Internet Adim . Is away on Vacation . Thanks. M”

And in a reply post:

“ Maybe some of you that write comments could start liking my page ,75,925 people saw this page , I have 78 likes tonight and over a 139 dislikes !!! you write and tell me how much I mean too you but you don't like me . Why do want to stay here . I would take it down tomorrow but the Internet Adim . Is away on Vacation . Thanks. M ............................. I am sorry for this post , I am in unbelievable pain, depressed , scared to death , and something else I want write . The pain is keeping me awake . I really love all of you and have loved a lot of you for 40 years . We have a big surprise being released soon . It is fun !! If back gets better I have another surprise coming. M................................... THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP !!!! “

He has a lot of mixed emotions at the moment which is completely understandable. I feel for the man, it worries me, but also gives me hope. He’s a fighter. I hope 2018 will be a new beginning of a painfree back for him so that he can do all the things he want.
Tina.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 24 Dec 2017, 00:43   #2
CarylB
Mega Loafer

He was dizzy with pain, and confused. He's felt the love today. He's back and started another question thread Hard to imagine what strain he is under right now, in constant pain, and worrying about a major surgery followed by weeks of more pain and discomfort, and months of rehabilitation stacked up like a vertical wall to be climbed ..

But as you say he's a fighter .. one of the bravest and most stubbornly determined people I have ever known. He's always needed to be, and he will be next year!
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.