mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 16 Aug 2002, 22:25   #1
Tim
The Butcher

Default Pearl Aday

I've got a question. I was just reading something, and that was about Pearl Aday.

I know she sung with Mötley Crue, but there was something about 2 other bands, and 1 of them was from here self. The bands were called "Filter" and "Stella".

Does anyone has some info about this? Cause i'm very curious, she has a good voice, so i would like to hear that.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2002, 15:32   #2
Tim
The Butcher

Of all you Meat Loaf fans, isn't there someone who can help me with this? or has some info about this?
Old 22 Aug 2002, 23:42   #3
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

Hi Tim
I've just had a quick look for Pearl Aday on my search engine.
I found one site http://www.meatloaf-multimedia.com/Pearl2.htm
I didn't spend too much time there,but it did seem to be quite good.
I didn't find too much information about her previous band,but there was a bit.There are plenty of links,so if you spend a little time i'm sure you'll find the info your looking for.
Hope this helps.
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2002, 19:00   #4
Tim
The Butcher

Thank you Flying mouse. Not the whole link was correct, but i came were i want to be.
So, i found the info, and indeed, as the info said about Pearl, she is working on a solo thing, with an album for maybe this year. I'm very curious.
Old 25 Aug 2002, 04:51   #5
JenniferSal
Senior Loafer

Hi! First time posting, long time lurking. I hate to say this, but Pearl's band Stella, although it was going to have a CD released this year, again you'll find this at the site you mentioned (hope you enjoyed it, i'll be hopefully updating that section in the next few days with a new design :) !), doesnt seem to be doing this, as the band broke up when the lead singer got another project in the musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Someone close to her had expressed wishes that she might get a demo together to shop around, but for the time being, at least since i had last heard from this person (just before Proms late last year), Pearl was basically concentrating on the work she was doing with Meat Loaf. Hopefully since then, this has changed, but i dont know for sure! Hope this helps someone! Take care!
Jen
JenniferSal is offline   Reply With Quote