mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 14 Oct 2003, 04:16   #1
RSG
Mega Loafer

Default The Great Patti Russo

As beautiful as she is singing, she is also a very beautiful young woman. I maybe 16, but I know a beautiful voice when I hear one. Whether its live or on record (CD) Patti always has her voice at the top of the line. I love her singing. Its not often, I hear a very talented young woman like Patti. Today kids around my age, are listening to people like Britney Spears and Ashanti. And if you ask me, I really don't like their singing. One young woman I love to hear sing, is Christina Aguilara in her song "Fighter", "I Turn To You" and "What A Girl Wants remix". I have four favourite female singers.
PATTI RUSSO (10\10) voice, beautiful! and full of character.
PEARL ADAY (9.5\10) voice, beautiful! and even though she does background vocals, she stands out really well (love the voice Pearl :) )
SHAKIRA (9\10) voice, beautiful! Her accent, (and I hope nobody thinks I'm being a perv for this next comment, but) she can shake her butt,
CHRISTINA AGUILARA (10\10) voice, often beautiful and sometimes a bit, umm.....dirrty, which i don't care for too much.

Who's your favourite female singers? Do you agree Patti has a beautiful voice?
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2003, 15:39   #2
sherrie87
Mega Loafer

RSG,

I have to agree that Patti is so very beautiful, and she just exudes a confidence that makes her even more appealing. (I wish I had just 1% of that brash confidence- it would make such a difference!) Her voice is also so powerful- I just love to listen to her. I've never been a big fan of female singers, so I guess I would just have to say that Patti is my only favorite female singer. (I always prefer to watch the boys! )

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2003, 12:37   #3
Wild_Honey
Super Loafer

I have a lot of favourite female singers: Candice Night (and I think she is extremely beautiful as well), her voice gives me goose-bimps when I hear her sing. I think she is my absolute favourite. Patti DOES have a great voice, but it always also depends on the style of music. I think Patti is "rocky", and Candice doesn't do that kind of music; she's more into the "smooth" stuff, and "medieval".
Other great female singers in my opinion are Tarja Turunen from Nightwish, and the female singer from Edenbridge, I don't know her name at the moment.
And of course, Agnetha from Abba has an outstanding voice as well.
Wild_Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2003, 00:27   #4
tukayaway
Super Loafer

Default Re: The Great Patti Russo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSG
SHAKIRA (9\10) voice, beautiful! Her accent, (and I hope nobody thinks I'm being a perv for this next comment, but) she can shake her butt,
I can completely understand what you're saying
tukayaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2003, 00:35   #5
White of High
Nature's Siegfried

My favourite female singers are the nexts:
1. Loreena McKennitt
2. The female singer of Rhapsody and Luca Turilli (The singer of Princess Aurora)
3. Celine Dion
4. Sarah Brightman
5. Vincze Lilla (a great Hungarian voice)
White of High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2003, 12:43   #6
Wild_Honey
Super Loafer

Default Re: The Great Patti Russo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukayaway
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSG
I can completely understand what you're saying

Wild_Honey is offline   Reply With Quote