Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Closed Thread

Old 13 Nov 2012, 18:36   #1
Fire Ball
Himself

Default My Message from Razorball

You are one hell of a paranoid mother~~~~er.
The thread about your voice did not have ONE negative comment, just discussing the voice changes during your career. Like on the bob dylan site, people do that all the time cuz he had about twice as much voices than you during his career and touring schedules. Exept he don't do that, come to sites and raise hell against his fans, why? Maybe he's just an artist, and believes this ain't the real world.
What did you expect endorsing a presidential candidate? It would please everyone? And you just attack like a stupid dog when people get confused and react their own way.
Your voice sucked again while singing the Romney thing, again it's not your fault the mic was too loud. I bet it's not your fault either they had to re-do 80% of the vocals (and I'm being nice) on the Sydney Live DVD?
Not only are you a a paranoid mother~~~~er, you are a lying mother~~~~er as well. You said in interviews you sang better than Pavarotti during Sorrento, and you know that can't be true, cuz even then you had to trick your vocals. You said you had to sing very high during Anything for love, and that your nose was bleeding after singin'I'd lie for you in the studio. NEVER EVER heard you sing those songs like on the album. WHY? You know why, it was just your voice going through ~~~~in'computers. And that is NOT bothering me. What is bothering me is your total lack of humility. Go through the dictionnary and READ: HUMILITY.
Spent thousand of hours listening to your music, buying stuff, even had a ML Museum at Home when I was a teenager. You made me dream. Now all you give me are ~~~~in'nightmares, how could I be so stupid and spend so much money and time on such a mother~~~~er.
Go, go to the press, keep telling your LIES, now you'll have to make your big theories about politics, because you're such a good student, you study. I would say: study being a good performer, and shut your ~~~~in'trap about politics, because it makes you sound more stupid than any other artist that tried.
Keep telling how people are mean to each other on the internet, when you are the first to attack, even your fans when they are making objective, sometime critical comments. In fact, you'll NEVER learn. Why? Because one has to learn from his mistakes. You don't. Everything you do or say is always right, and you have the right to attack the ones that don't agree with you. Man I would like to see you work in the real world, be a politician, having to debate, work in an insurance, be cool to people. DAMN. Such an asshole.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 18:48   #2
Sebastian.
Biggles

Yeah, pretty sure that guy is trolling now.
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:14   #3
Fire Ball
Himself

Thanks for the kind message, by the way I have never said I sang better than Pavarotti,"that is a lie" They asked me why am I trying to sing like Pavarotti , "My quote to them was or you people crazy Pavarotti is the best tenor in the world" . Now, How much would you like to bet about the 80% ... put your money where your mouth is!! Everything I do is always right, yeah right !! That's a joke !!
You my friend need to look in the mirror. From your message you seem to think everything you say is the truth , and your are absolutely right. I have never felt that way ever. Yes, I felt those albums were over produced vocals made too perfect and Bat was sped up a 1/4 tone to get it on vinyl. In 92 and 95 they didn't have computers. That is why on the last 2 albums I refused to allow them to tune or over produce. Come and sit in a room with me and Justin and see If I can still sing . AS a matter fact ,the mike was to loud , we had no monitors , didn't even know the song had started and the key was completely wrong , those are not excuses those are facts. Yes, it was bad very bad and believe me I don't need you to tell me that . Go Study your craft I believe is what you were trying to say. I have been studying my craft since I was 15 years old . I work everyday. Get a real Job , step in to my shoes and see whats it's like being there.. It is a real Job with one exception when anything goes wrong ,with anything , it is my fault. A real Job that is a Joke !! Thank you for this and yes every actor is paranoid.
Got news for you I am always cool with people and most likely have much better manners than you (opinion).
My final thought , I don't have yes men around me and I never think that what I do is right, that is why I work so hard to try and make it better , everyday . You are really barking up the wrong tree here buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
You are one hell of a paranoid mother~~~~er.
The thread about your voice did not have ONE negative comment, just discussing the voice changes during your career. Like on the bob dylan site, people do that all the time cuz he had about twice as much voices than you during his career and touring schedules. Exept he don't do that, come to sites and raise hell against his fans, why? Maybe he's just an artist, and believes this ain't the real world.
What did you expect endorsing a presidential candidate? It would please everyone? And you just attack like a stupid dog when people get confused and react their own way.
Your voice sucked again while singing the Romney thing, again it's not your fault the mic was too loud. I bet it's not your fault either they had to re-do 80% of the vocals (and I'm being nice) on the Sydney Live DVD?
Not only are you a a paranoid mother~~~~er, you are a lying mother~~~~er as well. You said in interviews you sang better than Pavarotti during Sorrento, and you know that can't be true, cuz even then you had to trick your vocals. You said you had to sing very high during Anything for love, and that your nose was bleeding after singin'I'd lie for you in the studio. NEVER EVER heard you sing those songs like on the album. WHY? You know why, it was just your voice going through ~~~~in'computers. And that is NOT bothering me. What is bothering me is your total lack of humility. Go through the dictionnary and READ: HUMILITY.
Spent thousand of hours listening to your music, buying stuff, even had a ML Museum at Home when I was a teenager. You made me dream. Now all you give me are ~~~~in'nightmares, how could I be so stupid and spend so much money and time on such a mother~~~~er.
Go, go to the press, keep telling your LIES, now you'll have to make your big theories about politics, because you're such a good student, you study. I would say: study being a good performer, and shut your ~~~~in'trap about politics, because it makes you sound more stupid than any other artist that tried.
Keep telling how people are mean to each other on the internet, when you are the first to attack, even your fans when they are making objective, sometime critical comments. In fact, you'll NEVER learn. Why? Because one has to learn from his mistakes. You don't. Everything you do or say is always right, and you have the right to attack the ones that don't agree with you. Man I would like to see you work in the real world, be a politician, having to debate, work in an insurance, be cool to people. DAMN. Such an asshole.

Last edited by Fire Ball; 13 Nov 2012 at 20:01.
8 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:18   #4
Adje
trying to be realistic

Sorry Meat, but if this is a Personal Message you got, you shouldn't be posting it here.
1 User Dislikes This Post.
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:35   #5
Fire Ball
Himself

Like I said if it goes wrong I get the blame , My name is at the top I have the right to defend myself when the truth is being stretched and stretched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
Sorry Meat, but if this is a Personal Message you got, you shouldn't be posting it here.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:38   #6
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Like I said if it goes wrong I get the blame , My name is at the top I have the right to defend myself when the truth is being stretched and stretched.
I don't dispute you have the right to defend yourself. Looks more to me this 'message to you' should be posted to R. or the mods. It seems enough for a ban.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:40   #7
R.
You dig.

Quote:
I don't dispute you have the right to defend yourself. Looks more to me this 'message to you' should be posted to R. or the mods. It seems enough for a ban.
Yeah ... well, let's see how this works out.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:42   #8
JaysScout
Senior Loafer

Quote:
I don't think it's Meat's style to go cry to the moderators.
7 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:51   #9
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian. View Post
Yeah, pretty sure that guy is trolling now.
Yes .. and if someone's going to throw a dictionary at someone, they should spell it correctly

Meat says:
Quote:
AS a matter fact ,the mike was to loud , we had no monitors , didn't even know the song had started and the key was completely wrong , those are not excuses those are facts. Yes, it was bad very bad and believe me I don't need you to tell me that .
For me this is the nub. You are self-critical and don't need me to tell you when things go wrong.

Quote:
My final thought , I don't have yes men around me and I never think that what I do is right that is why I work so hard to try and make it better , everyday
Which is why you have endured, and why whenever you step out on stage, the arena is packed, and every show fresh, exciting, and a tour de force.

Caryl

Last edited by CarylB; 13 Nov 2012 at 20:02.
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:16   #10
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysScout View Post
I don't think it's Meat's style to go cry to the moderators.
I don't consider it crying when you get and report a post that is so full of sh*t. I have my fair share of discussions with people but even I think this pm didn't deserve Meat's or anyone elses energy. We talked in the Debate thread about using common sense. That PM to Meat lacked any sense. It should be left in the trash bin
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:17   #11
anotherday
Super Loafer

Go get em MEATY. Razorball was WAY wrong to send that too you. still LOVE you!
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:20   #12
Nici

Meat please calm down for à few days and do not post in anger, is my advice!!! This is not good for THE forum or for anybody
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:23   #13
JennaG
Mega Loafer

I think the content of the message sent by Razorball to Meat was in a word rude and if it were me the message was sent to I would hope that something would be done about it.

This doesn't apply to the majority of members here but occasionally it seems like there will be one individual who will take their 'opinion' too far and use it as an excuse to create conflict amongst the membership of this board.
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:26   #14
Nici

I rarely post on here. But the last few days I have seen to much anger and di respectfull posts. Meat, Everyone should play by THE rules of this forum and so should you. Even if you name is on THE top, even if you where the queen of the UK!!! At least that is my humble opinion!!!

If you want to defend your self against this person do it in à PM. Those are my thoughts....
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:36   #15
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaG View Post
I think the content of the message sent by Razorball to Meat was in a word rude and if it were me the message was sent to I would hope that something would be done about it.

This doesn't apply to the majority of members here but occasionally it seems like there will be one individual who will take their 'opinion' too far and use it as an excuse to create conflict amongst the membership of this board.
Exactly.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:44   #16
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce

To step back from this for a minute...I have my views on the content of that PM (and I'm sure they're not too dissimilar to everyone else's view) but, if this thread is being allowed to run, I think we need to be careful not to turn it into a massive public witch hunt...
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 20:46   #17
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickip View Post
Exactly.
Yes. And I certainly wouldn't get involved in replying in PMs to someone so rude.

There is, imo, a difference between anger and a little indignation; plus perhaps showing what he has to put up with
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 21:14   #18
olblueeyes
Senior Loafer

I have to say, given the events that have transpired recently I feel it only right that Meat has the opportunity to show us this. Reporting it to a mod would have the individual dealt with but I think it's important that we see the kind of venom being directed at Meat from a supposed fan.

Meat took a lot of flak for losing his temper and had the balls to come back and apologise for doing so. His response was fair and did not rise to the utterly disgusting language used in the PM (kudos for which). I for one think this sort of message needs showing and am glad R has not taken it down.
9 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 21:29   #19
ricgough
Senior Loafer

Quote:
Thanks for the kind message, by the way I have never said I sang better than Pavarotti,"that is a lie" They asked me why am I trying to sing like Pavarotti , "My quote to them was or you people crazy Pavarotti is the best tenor in the world" . Now, How much would you like to bet about the 80% ... put your money where your mouth is!! Everything I do is always right, yeah right !! That's a joke !!
You my friend need to look in the mirror. From your message you seem to think everything you say is the truth , and your are absolutely right. I have never felt that way ever. Yes, I felt those albums were over produced vocals made too perfect and Bat was sped up a 1/4 tone to get it on vinyl. In 92 and 95 they didn't have computers. That is why on the last 2 albums I refused to allow them to tune or over produce. Come and sit in a room with me and Justin and see If I can still sing . AS a matter fact ,the mike was to loud , we had no monitors , didn't even know the song had started and the key was completely wrong , those are not excuses those are facts. Yes, it was bad very bad and believe me I don't need you to tell me that . Go Study your craft I believe is what you were trying to say. I have been studying my craft since I was 15 years old . I work everyday. Get a real Job , step in to my shoes and see whats it's like being there.. It is a real Job with one exception when anything goes wrong ,with anything , it is my fault. A real Job that is a Joke !! Thank you for this and yes every actor is paranoid.
Got news for you I am always cool with people and most likely have much better manners than you (opinion).
My final thought , I don't have yes men around me and I never think that what I do is right, that is why I work so hard to try and make it better , everyday . You are really barking up the wrong tree here buddy.
You may not have said you were better than Pavarrotti, but I said repeatedly and will again that there are times on "come back to Sorrento" you are hard pressed to distinguish between the rock-star and the highly acclaimed, classically trained opera star.

I showed that youtube to a friend a few weeks ago who is Catalan and likes opera, likes Springsteen but was not familiar with your work. He went straight out and bought Bat 1 and 2 as a result.

This guy is a disrespectful nutcase. Whilst it is possible to get angry and offended, to slate someone else loosing their temper and in the process loose their own is self-defeating and hypocritical.

I appreciate your post today on the debate thread, but I think for most here it was obvious what had happened after taking a step or two back. Your conciliatory tone today was appreciated, but not absolutely necessary for most of us to realise you are a good guy at heart and care about your fans.
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 21:33   #20
R.
You dig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyK! View Post
I think we need to be careful not to turn it into a massive public witch hunt...
That's why I'm closing this for now. I think Meat's message has come across. If you think you have something to add, pm me. I might reopen this tomorrow.
5 Users Like This Post.
Closed Thread