Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 20 Nov 2017, 20:09   #51
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
No, that was back in 2015. He developed the disc lesion in his lumbar spine after Last at Bat, and undertook the last tour he did in N America in a back brace .. and has needed more surgery to deal with that, and then to correct problems with that.

However, he did say around the time he posted that nightinr quotes that he has another health problem he "needed to take care of". Wall, in his book, insinuates there is some serious debilitating condition which is being kept secret .. and in view of Meat's work on Ghost Wars, and his appearances at fan Expos this year, I regard that as utter and wrong speculation. You are absolutely right that he has had a lot of very invasive spinal surgery, and I think it is clear that the continuing pain from this (he has also had further surgeries for pain relief) are the root of all the grab-bag of symptoms Wall uses on which to base his insinuations.
Ah, thanks for Clarifying Caryl. Yeah I agree with you. I have seen those same interviews and appearances for Ghost Wars, and Meat is completely on form. If it weren't for his back, he'd still be going at his usual 110%.
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 20 Nov 2017, 21:33   #52
CarylB
Mega Loafer

One thing though .. on looking at what I wrote, for some bizarre reason I said that he developed the disc lesion in his lumbar spine "after Last at Bat" when I meant to say "after all that". Seems sleep deprivation can have similar effects to predictive text
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 25 Nov 2017, 07:20   #53
lorenzoduke
Mega Loafer

A little off-topic, but has anyone checked out Ghost Wars? Started airing last month according to Syfy's website.
lorenzoduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2017, 00:35   #54
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoduke View Post
A little off-topic, but has anyone checked out Ghost Wars? Started airing last month according to Syfy's website.
I've liked it so far, different than the usual kind of show I watch. Took a few episodes to start to appreciate it for what it was. Solid show so far, although I've missed the last few episodes of that and the new Star Trek, been busy work with
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.