Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 29 Aug 2018, 01:37   #1
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Default MEAT'S BIRTHDAY CARD .. A milestone birthday!

Meat's Birthday Card now ready for you to leave your message. A milestone birthday for him, and although he hates to see the years passing, he loves his card and the love his fans send. I'll send him the link 10pm GMT on the 27th of September, so get your message posted on the card by then :) This will be the 18th year we've sent him a card~ .. time flies indeed!!

http://meatscards.thesparklyjacket.com/

CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2018, 01:41   #2
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Meat's had a tough time this year, and we thought something that would touch his heart as a present on this milestone birthday would be a donation to the charity he loves so much, The Painted Turtle, in his name. No contribution is too small .. or too large I am donating this 925 stamped jewellery, and as a thank you to all those willing and able to make a donation of $10 or more, we will send out your choice from these items for postage cost only, which will be added to the donation of those wanting a gift:
UK $1
Europe $2
Other International $3

You can donate safely via Paypal, and the notification we get will give us your address. (If anyone wants a different length chain send me a PM here) Click here to donate:

http://www.loafdomturtle.net/meats-birthday-collection/

I will send Meat a scroll with the names of all who contributed, when I send him his birthday card. What we'd love to do is raise at least $700, ten dollars for every year he's been here :) That would give more than one chronically sick child a life-changing experience at camp in his name~ . something I know he'd value, and be doubly passionate about now.

CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2018, 08:13   #3
Sabine
Senior Loafer

Default Great Birthday Card

Thank you Caryl for this really wonderful birthday card. These card looks so good and I am sure that Meat is happy for all the wishes.
Sabine
Sabine is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.