mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 12 Apr 2004, 22:16   #1
03gills
Loafer

Default Why doesn't todd produce one more meat album?

Why hasen't todd rundrugen produced anymore meat albums since bat? I know that todd's arranged backround vocals and that jim steinman can produce but i wish that he'd produce at least one more meat album i know todd and meat aren't best friends in the production studio but todd a fantastic producer.
03gills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 00:30   #2
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

I thought it was quite interesting that Todd Rundgren was involved on the title track of CHSIB. You can really hear the bat out of hell style in the background vocals.

I think tho that Jim Steinman pretty much knows how to make his songs sound good as I think the arrangement and production on Bat out of hell 2 was more grand and Meat Loafy than on Bad for Good.

No doubt Todd will be involved on Bat ouf of Hell 3 even if it's only for a little motorcycle guitar!

Rock on!
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:20   #3
Bohemian
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman2424
No doubt Todd will be involved on Bat ouf of Hell 3 even if it's only for a little motorcycle guitar!

Rock on!
Oh god I WISH Todd Would play Guitar on Bat Three but I bet he won't. He is an absolutely brilliant musician whocan play anything like and absolute pro and his production is second to none. So on Bat Two he... arranged backing vocals.

Awesome backing vocals they are too, but damn. Wasted potential I tels ya. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Todd that didn't want to do any more though. Strange character, he is.

His solo stuff is Awesome. I love it all.

Bohemian
Bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote