Thread: Tyce Green
View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2017, 21:00   #196
Adje
trying to be realistic

Actually, my comment is about you saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindnick1 View Post
someone openly bragged about illegally downloading and spreading the album all over the web the day it was released.
I did not brag neither did I spread. But I did download it. It's a classic 'two out of three'. The fact that I obtained this for free, doesn't mean I shared it with others.

As for you calling it 'stealing' is fine by me. I have no problem with you calling it that.

If you mean that others spread this. Sure they did. In fact, I can't imagine any product, available by download, that isn't spread for free. Movies, music, software. Good luck preventing the internet from doing so. This is what you have to deal with. Obviously it's not going away, like it or not. It's the current standard of society. That doesn't mean that it is right, but it does mean you, yes YOU need to make an extra effort for people to BUY it.

And I have a huge collection of BluRay movies and music. And I dare to say that over 75% of my legal collection, I downloaded them for free, before I bought them. And despite what you think, it is not uncommon these days. With all the crap that is coming out, it is impossible to buy everything. And listening to a 30 second clip isn't the same as listening the album at the record store, as I just to do, ages ago. So I am happy with these free srevices. It makes things easier for me to put the money I have with the product I want to spend it on. I am happy to use and benefit from this opportunity. BTW it also means that I threw the Tyce album in my PC trash bin, months ago. In fact, I have only a few free downloads on my PC, and those are waiting to be replaced by 'the real thing'. Either because they are out of stock/no longer available or because I haven't had the time or money to buy them right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindnick1 View Post
if you got it from Amazon, iTunes or whatever show me the receipt and i will refund you as you don't like it....no problem there...
I admire that. I wouldn't go too public with that though, from a business point of view. But cudos for that.

As for my source, again, if you can't find it, why worry. It probbably means a lot of people can't. Besides it changes nothing to the discussion.

Last edited by Adje; 12 Dec 2017 at 21:20.
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05534 seconds with 14 queries.