View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2017, 00:51   #6695
PanicLord
Mega Loafer

OK so my excuse for the following list of films is that we had my 6 year old nephew staying!

Moana... Not top class Disney, it's a little bit simple for that, and the tunes don't really stick with you. But interesting to see a legend from a different culture explored. Lush visuals and a very amusing chicken. Actually the chicken is a very good way to help illustrate the difference between this film and top class Disney. Timon and Pumba... Hilarious charismatic and essential to the plot. Hey hey the chicken... Stupid and falls over a lot. 3.5/5

Wreck It Ralph... Original and heartfelt, well acted and imaginative. 4/5.

Lego Ninjango. Modestly amusing, well acted but predictable. Doesn't stick in the memory long. 2.5/5

Transformers The Last Knight
Over complicated, over long, and over cooked. Bonus points for a hilarious Anthony Hopkins but not much else. There's no one to root for and no one you can relate to. I really like the first film, and liked the 3rd largely because Leonard Nimoy and the whole moon landing thing. Watching this I was bewildered, exhausted, and only fleetingly entertained. 2/5
PanicLord is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02429 seconds with 14 queries.