View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2017, 13:40   #6595
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicLord View Post
Haha genius! I think it's more likely because people don't want to pay good money to see bad films regardless of what type they are!
Which is what pissed me off about the Ghostbusters (2016) trailer and why they didn't get money from me for that one.

The original one was creepy and dark in parts.

The new one just looked like a generic bubblegum slapstick fat clumsy Melissa McCarthy stupid ass piece of crap with neon ghosts added in with CGI. To me it also seemed exceptionally stereo typically dumb. With the black woman shouting "This is a race or a lady thang isn't it / I'm from da hood so I know the streets." The pretty blonde has to lick her guns before she shoots etc. Compare all that garbage to the original which was far less racist and far less sexist then.

Horror / Scary movies seems to be the one genre where most movie makers seem to fail. Comedy is similar / next in line. They seem to just give certain movie makers and actors carte blanche based on a total garbage reputation rather than judge the script / vision which I'm sure in many if not most cases would be obvious to be a pile of stinking horse shite before a single shot is even filmed.

Last edited by AndrewG; 25 Apr 2017 at 13:50.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02673 seconds with 14 queries.