View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2016, 02:56   #38
ashkent7
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Jim and I thank you for the positive attitude for both projects . Nice going !!
I have already called it a day , there are no more tours ... Just the promo tour for the record !!
Meat, whatever you do, do it for you now. You've given more to your fans than anyone else - especially considering you've been against the grain of the mainstream industry from the start.

I remember something said once and it came up again not long ago. "When was it cool to like Meat Loaf?" And i honestly think that rightly it has never been cool to like Meat Loaf...if it had then you (and especially with Jim) would have been doing something wrong. It's never been about being cool...and inadvertently that's what makes it so cool you could stick a hat on it and call it Frosty the Snowman.

I think it may sound familiar, and I'm sure everyone will echo the sentiment, from every one of us to you, from our heart to your soul, we say thank you very very much and there isn't a single one of us who will ever, EVER, stop rocking! And i think, additional to the lyrics, THAT is the one thing you and we wouldn't do for love.
ashkent7 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.07528 seconds with 14 queries.