View Single Post
Old 03 Jun 2008, 00:20   #169
Paul191
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebLou View Post
It's all rubbish but these bits stand out, I think if you look at the figures the Government makes more money if you smoke and if you can tell me how many people have actually been fined?

Plus if all the Government is interested in is themselves and making money what about the people who have suffered smoke related illness without smoking a cigarette in their lives, but have worked in pub...
It's all common sense.

It's not about how many people have been fined. It's the fact they are being forced to correspond to the rubbish the government spurts out with the consequence of being fined. I wouldn't expect easily driven people to understand.

Hahaha, You are telling me that Cherie Blair didn't spend £200,000 of taxpayers money on renovating 10 Downing street 2 years ago and that MPs have not been given, almost, a 30% pay rise in the last 10 years whilst public sector workers rages have simply been rising with inflataion? YES THEY DO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR BACK POCKETS.

Now, you wanted to know about the people who have suffered smoke related illness without smoking a cigarette in their lives, but have worked in pub. I can tell you that one of the great things about this country is that we used to have a choice. Now we don't because we are shovel fed shit through our arses.

Last edited by AndyK; 03 Jun 2008 at 19:00. Reason: Abusive line removed
Paul191 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05441 seconds with 14 queries.