View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2016, 16:47   #23
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfenris2005 View Post
I was offered a copy of CHSIB (LP) by someone HERE. But in the end I couldn't take it as I was just beginning to go through a rough patch where I couldn't afford it. If that had happened today, I would have taken it. But even then, it would feel weird without Hell in a Handbasket on vinyl. Couldn't they release one now? Sigh.
I guess it will depend on all album sales but quite a few classic albums are re-released on Vinyl now I've noticed since the resurge in vinyl interest. I got Alanis Morisette's Jagged Little Pill which was re-released on vinyl a few years ago. Sound quality is excellent. Springsteen's first 7 albums were re-released in a box set and all of Phil Collins' studio albums were re-released too. I'm looking to also get some of the re-released albums of Michael Jackson on vinyl. And I'm sure tons of stuff I'm not so fussed about is re-released too.

I could see them re-releasing Bat 2 (the original is a single atrocious vinyl. I've not even tried playing it but doubt there is much point. If it is as bad or worse than the 8 minute crammed copy of AFL on 7inch 45 I got it's just unbearable) and maybe Bat 3 but the others I'm not so sure about. Obviously it would be nice if everyone who wanted could get CHSIB and Handbasket on vinyl too.

I just got a second hand vinyl copy of Welcome to the neighbourhood. Even that seems a little tricky to get now.
Hope I can get CHSIB one day but I'm certainly not counting on it.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02240 seconds with 14 queries.