View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 16:02   #63
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil nickname View Post
To me, it doesn't. Being free to believe in something and being free to make a public display of what you believe are two different things altogether. Especially if you're not a private individual but a public school.
We disagree. Life is never dull. But I understood it was permissable to publicly state or display one's opinions and beliefs, to practise one's beliefs publicly without let or hindrance as long as they don't incite hatred of another, and to do this both as an individual or a group. However, I think we see things differently, so need to each accept that having stated our view we might as well move on.

Quote:
Yet, you liked the whole post. Which goes to show that the "like" button does not really help clear communication.
I didn't dislike any of it. I understood all of it, basically I agreed, and very strongly with what I quoted. It mattered to you to know more detail, you asked, I gave it to you.

My reaction you may recall re Wiki was the same. You have since pointed out you have done much research. However, I still think Meat probably understands more about the US constitution than you do. That's what I think .. so I agree with the post I liked.

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02603 seconds with 14 queries.