View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2012, 00:06   #112
DJLeen
Super Loafer

Hey Meat, you never say something wrong to me. It's the truth you thelling ! and i respect you for that, so many people are afraid to do that. I understand you, every time I open my mouth i have the feeling too that whatever i say isn't good either, so sometimes i think... It's better to say nothing at all...

Negativity is all spreading over the world... I might sound crazy, but i believe in the mayan prediction. The world is not gonna end, the world is going to change. And before it changes we are heading for disaster first ! For then starting over again...We have to get through this... Most important thing is that we don't get influenced by negativity that is now all around...

Meat, i love your performances, your interviews. it's making me smile every time. :) and when you come back to the U.K to perform i'll be there, that's my vow, i keep my promises. Love to travel to see you, it's my greatest reward to get to you even for a brief moment... I'll travel to the U.S if i must for you. You are worth it, i only do that for you ! I wouldn't travel to London for someone else, only for you.

You're a honest guy, with a big heart. You are very talented and i'm proud to be your fan !! I love ya !! XXX **HUGS**
DJLeen is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05279 seconds with 14 queries.