View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2011, 18:50   #5572
PanicLord
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Star Trek Generations on Blu Ray.
Blu Ray certainly enhanced the movie experience with this one. Even straight from the simple graphics on the menu screen and the brilliant music by Dennis McCarthy it was a thrill to sit through.

Interesting too to see almost 30 minutes of deleted scenes including the original ending which I think wasn't too bad actually but I can see why the chose to reshoot parts.

Probably my second favourite Star Trek movie, after First Contact which I still think is the best and will probably never be surpassed.

Great stuff here too. Feels pretty timeless in fact, even though the film is already 17 years old. Fab Blu Ray presentation I would highly recommend to any fans.

First Contact is for me the only decent one of the Next Generation films, and is an absolutely cracking film imho. Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country are brilliant original Trek films, and I thought the recent Star Trek XI was awesome too, and the best of the bunch. It was what previous Star Trek films could have been if they had had the budget.
PanicLord is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02301 seconds with 14 queries.