View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2012, 02:41   #115
allrevvedup
"Most things that i worry about, never happen anyway"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
When Meat says that the members of mlukfc hate him, that we are a hate club rather than a fan club, that insults and upsets me.
Both as a member and a mod.
I don't like that either and there are a lot of things that Sir Loaf posts that I don't like either, however I wouldn't consider my response to mean that I 'hate' him.

Hate is a very strong word and to actually be repulsed by something or someone takes a lot of effort.

There's been so many posts in a short space of time that I can't refer to specific parts of them all but suffice to say what I take from all of this is that the sensitivity amp has been turned up all the way to 11 with plenty of feedback.

We, people in general, seem to get fixated on incredibly small issues thus building them up to the point where arguments with shaky foundations seem to be built.

I personally think the daughter and her father had a right to file their complaint, to take it to court and abide by whatever the verdict was going to be. But just because you don't agree with their view does not mean that they do not have the right to take this to court. Nor is there the right to disagree with their view that it results in possible verbal/physical abuse.

Again, for me, it comes down to having an opinion and why some consider that to be a terrible thing?

As for things on this site, I can see that sometimes lights the blue touch is when we appear to be told what Sir Loaf is thinking or feeling by those who have no idea what his thought process is.

Paul Crook's posts have given us some insight into the inner workings of recording and performing live with Sir Loaf and that's great because he has lived it for nearly 10 years now, but those (not in the know) who claim to know exactly how he'd react to something seems crazy to me. I can see how some feel like that is being rammed down their throat.

But hey it all comes down to respect; that to me is what is sorely lacking in the world and is contributing to the majority of its problems. You may not like what someone has to say, and believe me there are a lot of posts I read that have me doing this , but whoever is posting it has a right to state their view.
allrevvedup is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05703 seconds with 14 queries.