View Single Post
Old 04 Apr 2018, 23:06   #12
stretch37
Mega Loafer

It's a risk people who really want to see Meat will take. It's akin to a fun game of chance, where the end result has the odds in your favor of getting to see Meat Loaf. It's nice that Meat is willing to agree to participate in events like that, given his current situation, where he could barely move to get out of his medical chair to his medical bed and needed Deborah to help him dress. He really goes there for his fans. Who knows if the surgery will improve his situation or make it worse in the interim period where he is recovering and likely doing physio. I'd wager he'd be there in a wheelchair if he had to. I don't ever doubt his dedication to his fan base. And there are many who would love to see him, and have the extra money to put down on a chance that hey may not show up given a dire health issue. I certainly don't have that kind of money, but if I did, I would do it on the chance I could speak with Meat and see how he is doing in the flesh. I'm assuming they probably need to get a head count to secure people, so I can understand the need have sales be final...
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03189 seconds with 14 queries.