View Single Post
Old 06 Nov 2017, 17:56   #11
Monstro
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgotoofar View Post
[*]P!nk feat. Miley Cyrus - This is one of the ones I knew I was going to have to defend the hardest, so bear with me. "Paradise" is probably the toughest choice in a fantasy game like this, in part because aside from karaoke singers and tribute acts whose names are censored on this forum (for good reason), nobody seems to think they can tread on Meat's turf in general, and, aside from artists in foreign languages, there is a widespread temerity about covering this specific song in particular. That said, this album (or series of EP's) would never be recorded without "Paradise," so I decided to think of what would really spice up the track and get people's attention. It's never gonna replace the original, so let's just wing it and have some fun. That's when I realized that the first lesbian "Paradise" ever recorded, by two big stars no less (both belters who could more than handle the male and female tracks), might do the trick. Play-by-play commentary would be by Seth MacFarlane as Quagmire from Family Guy, because if we're gonna go prurient, we're going full-bore. (Hey, you can't say it's not different, at least! And, of course, in a different market, you could swap in whatever pop tarts are gobbling up the charts there.)
Can't get this idea outta my head, brilliant and I like the choice of artists as well.
Monstro is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04022 seconds with 14 queries.