View Single Post
Old 02 May 2018, 23:38   #6793
Adje
trying to be realistic

Avengers Infity war (2018 )

It never surpasses the feeling of a video game intro. Another superhero movie filled with superheroes. As if you're watching the A-Team episode 327. You basically know what's coming. Sure, it's a massive war, but it's just more of the same.

spoiler:
It lacks everything I like in a movie. Tension, emotion, suspense. Not that they didn't try. But even the dead of all the hero characters was just boring, simply because you know (most) will be brought back for the sequel.

Was it better than, let's say Justice League. Not really but it looks more overwhelming because of the cgi/sfx overload. It also has more famous characters in one movie. But it lacks the same Heart and Soul as the other ones.

The first Guardians of the Galaxy movie was an exception for me, but seeing them in this movie, I wonder what the hell happened... Just because of this movie I wish Quill will stay dead, but we all know that's not going to happen...

I really don't understand the hype. Went with a friend and he loved it. To me it just shows people want quantity over quality these days. And so we end up with crap movies like this.

But that's okay. The movie did what the fanboys want to see. And the box office succes claims I am wrong (then again Avatar is still the box office leader. And that's a terrible movie as well). So kudos to Disney for fooling the people again. Personally I can't wait till this hype is over.

6.5/10
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02499 seconds with 14 queries.