View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2011, 02:58   #77
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Sarge Think want ever you want. I don't care.
But you do care otherwise you wouldn't respond and defend yourself. I don't think Sarge is saying she could do better. She is simply wanting to see what you do best and that is perform the music. From the shows I saw in December, I think you were on the best form I've seen and heard since the nineties! You looked ecstatic, absolutely in the zone, enjoying the music and the shows so much. Stunning deliveries of the songs and a band, my god, I've never heard better and yes I do think you are responsible for that too!

I don't believe Sarge is attacking you at all. She simply wants the world to know and remember you for what you are so good at and that is performing the songs rather than being "another celebrity" and only talking about the music if you see what I mean.

Please don't think so negatively of your fans. If we write about our frustrations here, it's not so much an attack on you it's simply how things come across to us. You are right, we don't know the ins and out but that doesn't mean we should be quiet I think and not have opinions.

Please if you come back to the UK seek out the tv show Jools Holland on the BBC, I think you would like performing on there, all the artists seem to have a great time and it's real music, even if it is just you performing with Jools on piano without the band. I think it would be great.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03426 seconds with 14 queries.