View Single Post
Old 04 Jul 2016, 11:23   #114
ashkent7
Super Loafer

[QUOTE=Danny L;614751]There are apparantly over 20 tracks and some may be shortened, we don't know - but this may be more like an opera with very little dialogue/scenes in between, judging by both confirmed venues.QUOTE]

If you go back to the Dream Engine and Neverland productions, it could also work like those where there are parts of the songs split - like the intro from Bat being separate from the words, the "On A Hot Summer Night" speech being interwoven with Heaven Can Wait rather than Took The Words. I know that is because these were the originals before they were reworked to become the album tracks we know, but knowing Jim then it would be entirely possible that he will have done the same here and completely reworked the songs, as we know there are new arrangements which could also mean who new versions - which for me would make the whole thing even better than the other musicals-based-on-one-set-of-songs, and considering it has already been said that this isn't like a Mamma Mia or We Will Rock You paint by numbers musical - then dismantled and reassembled songs is what I would expect.
ashkent7 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05765 seconds with 14 queries.