View Single Post
Old 03 Aug 2018, 03:24   #127
letsgotoofar
Super Loafer

Steering things slightly back on topic, we have a new bio with the promised statement from Meat, which I'm quoting here in the event it disappears:

Quote:
BAT
The Meat Loaf Experience
With Meat's Official Neverland Band featuring American Idol Winner, Caleb Johnson

Experience the iconic songs from Bat Out of Hell performed brilliantly by Meat Loaf’s official Neverland Band featuring American Idol winner, Caleb Johnson.

Decades of touring and recording with Meat Loaf helped shape these musicians into a world-class backing band. Its configuration may change with each touring segment but it is always made up of alumni spanning the entire history of the Meat Loaf legacy.

Caleb Johnson is the winner of American Idol season 13. His first album debuted at number 1 on the iTunes Rock chart. Since his win he has toured with some of the biggest names in Rock cementing himself as a force to be reckoned with in the music world.

Caleb delivers his own unique and fresh stamp to such classics as “Bat Out of Hell”, “Paradise by the Dashboard Light”, and “I Would Do Anything For Love” while staying true to the essence of Meat Loaf’s delivery.

Meat Loaf says, “It’s great to see Caleb tearing it up with the best band in the world. Until I return from my 3 major back surgeries, I felt there was no better way to take care of my band while respecting my music and, most importantly, my fans. You will love this show!”

This show is created and produced by Meat Loaf’s Music Director, Guitarist and Record Producer, Paul Crook.
letsgotoofar is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02438 seconds with 14 queries.