View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2011, 11:53   #90
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Don't think that I did not try every ave. that was available . I did. I would come up with 3 or 4 marketing ideas a day and tell the record co. Shot down every time ..... it is real easy to sit on the sideline and judge and speculate . Believe me almost everything that is written on here about promo I tried and things that you guys never thought of.
Never doubted that. I remember you saying how frustrated you were, particularly in the USA, and that you'd delivered an album skewed to a younger demographic, but they only considered the older demographic because they were the people who had bought records before. "It’s like a conveyor belt and they just keep saying, 'Oh, we don’t know how to do that.’ And I’m going, ‘Oh my Lord, help me out!'"

Quote:
I did get a gold record in the UK for Hang cool so it keeps my streak alive, every record in the UK has gone gold. So now, I've come with a Title with Hell in it. Paul is working on the first song." The Devil in me" duet with Patti. It's a rocker... We got some great songs. One we are going to do like NINE INCH NAILS.

Quote:
The best to all of you ( even Evil one) I like" Holy one " better . Be "evil one" on the Rockman site and "Holy one" here. Yes that's it!!!

Meat
Leopards wouldn't lose their spots even if we started calling them lions ..

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03752 seconds with 14 queries.